Ups:
2 Liter Reg
CCM Frame
Tadao Board
Bob Long Gear Drive ASA
Q-Lock Feedneck
Freak Barrel w/ .693 Insert
Red Laser Eyes

I think thats it. 2liter doesn't match because I didn't have it annoed with other parts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOX bolt does nothing to help the gun, and thats the only one available at the moment (that I know of)

If I weren't trading it for a closer, I'd have a secret one coming that I can't talk about.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
That's purty. 9/10

NOX bolt does nothing to help the gun, and thats the only one available at the moment (that I know of)

If I weren't trading it for a closer, I'd have a secret one coming that I can't talk about.
I'm pretty sure all the bolts available for the SFT fit the NXT. The stock HE is fine though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
9/10 thats pretty dang sexy if you ask me...i just dont like your reg...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im sorry, what do you want changed? O wait... theres nothing to be changed because it looks completely fine.

I suppose I could get the asa annoed, but that is a waste of time of money since the brown grips take away from all the silver on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
9/10 very nice color theme and good choice of parts.

isn't a bolt available though?
I definitely agree. That color scheme is the ****! Does anybody have a towel?!! 10/10.

·
Heart.
940 Posts
Im sorry, what do you want changed? O wait... theres nothing to be changed because it looks completely fine.

I suppose I could get the asa annoed, but that is a waste of time of money since the brown grips take away from all the silver on the bottom.
When you put your gun up you have to expect some people not to like it so dont take offense to it. People can say whatever they think about it.

9/10 though, hott gun for sure.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When you put your gun up you have to expect some people not to like it so dont take offense to it. People can say whatever they think about it.

9/10 though, hott gun for sure.
I just don't understand how the bottom part can have to much silver..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts