Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I never understood how anyone could be here for over a year and not have a bold username.

I don't actually believe you for some reason. It is probably because I don't see why someone would have a DM7 and a PMR.

Pics with your username in them along with the guns?

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
^ you cant believe that me because i have a pmr and a dm7.....and cause my username isnt bold?
No, he can't believe you because he doesn't think someone with a DM7 would also shoot a PMR. He obviously overlooked the fact that there's a 99.935473872739479% chance it's your backup. Am I correct?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, he can't believe you because he doesn't think someone with a DM7 would also shoot a PMR. He obviously overlooked the fact that there's a 99.935473872739479% chance it's your backup. Am I correct?

oh ok i see......yea its my backup.....just in case, which should be never..my dm breaksdown in a turny or when im playing

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Someones got some money then.

Maybe prices went down, but I thought that combination would cost around 1500 dollars, no? about 400 for the pmr and a little over a 1000 for the dm7?

Maybe I just don't know as much about paintball as I thought I did.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someones got some money then.

Maybe prices went down, but I thought that combination would cost around 1500 dollars, no? about 400 for the pmr and a little over a 1000 for the dm7?

Maybe I just don't know as much about paintball as I thought I did.

Being nice to my parents got me the pmr.....settlement check got me the dm7 :)

I see that you live in CT?....asking if youve ever been to Hogans Alley..if so theres like a 456% chance of you probly seeing me .....i basically live there

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Wait, do you know a kid by the name of Genna? He is a russian kid who used to go bi-weekly and then ended up going about once a month. He recently bought a WGP sniper pump and plays with that now. Any idea who I am talkin about?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wait, do you know a kid by the name of Genna? He is a russian kid who used to go bi-weekly and then ended up going about once a month. He recently bought a WGP sniper pump and plays with that now. Any idea who I am talkin about?
i think i kno who your talking about....cause this past weeknd i was up there and there were two kids with a pump....but im pretty shure i kno him....does he have a green jt flex? wrong person? and a blue WGP?..............if so one game he got really screwed on nppl cause he was the only one left n our like whole team swormed in on him i just rem him having a pump:cool:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
8/10 for both of them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts