Can't wait to get my rotor saturday

La familia, just for the hell of it.

Let me know what you think.
-Ryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yup. stock. Except for the DM9 eye pipe. (like thats a big deal... $19.99) I'm saving up for a rotor, and the virtue oled board. but what else do you upgrade on it? it's amazing.
I've only seen two dm's that had a camo anno that I liked. This is gorgeous, but thanks for the feedback!

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts
pic wont come up, barrel kit? i second your move to the virtue board. and rotor

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
but what else do you upgrade on it? it's amazing.
as for the marker itself you dont, and even the board why bother? stock board has all major tourny modes on it so why spend a bunch of money on something your not going to use? bolts are not nearly worth the money, trigger if you want, thats personal preference. everything else is top notch, thats why its a high end. get a nice barrel kit and then put money towards other things like a mask, pack, slider pants tools field fee etc etc

however i would highly recommend you invest in either the medium or large parts kit from dye. that will make sure that you have parts for years

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts
i like the virtue, but it was fine with out it.

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
The virtue board is useless. Its only good if you want an awesome sticker like the one that came with my friends virtue board.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
I disagree on skipping the aftermarket...if it didn't already have it, I would have to recommend a CP flow plug. Now the rest, I agree.
i thought the DM8 was plugged stock?

The virtue board is useless. Its only good if you want an awesome sticker like the one that came with my friends virtue board.
now theres a reason to dump $200 on a board! cool sticker yah! thumup:

·
Avid Musician
138 Posts

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
I don´t think so, I´m fairly certain the DM9 was the first to not require a plug. I could swear I remember that was the biggest decider as to getting a PM8 instead of the DM8.
i know my 6 had one, but i thought this was how it went with the dye markers

dm6 - lower tube on/off standard asa

dm7 - lower tube on/off, on/off asa

dm8 - flow plug, on/off asa

edit- just did some digging, you are correct sir, dm8 was the last one to have the lower tube on/off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts