Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
lovetocheat69 said:
It says I have to login and Im not making a account.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you cant see it, then sign up

if you dont feel like signing up, dont post

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i figured most of the pb population would already be signed up to jayloo

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
how do i suck? cuz i said there ant n e thing special about DPB?

look at gaming vids from quake 3 instagib and counter strike...THAT is insane stuff

seeing guys getting head shot after head shot even wit a pistol from 300 feet away while jumping from a ledge to the ground is simply insane.

same with the q3 instagib...it takes skill int he first place simply to hit sumone wit the railgun from a distance (1 shot every second or 2)...but to be flying through the air and takin out 2...sumtimes 3 people before u hit the ground is also insane.

digital paintball? wow u just ran around a bunker and bunkerd sumone.....sweet

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
how do i suck? cuz i said there ant n e thing special about DPB?

look at gaming vids from quake 3 instagib and counter strike...THAT is insane stuff

seeing guys getting head shot after head shot even wit a pistol from 300 feet away while jumping from a ledge to the ground is simply insane.

same with the q3 instagib...it takes skill int he first place simply to hit sumone wit the railgun from a distance (1 shot every second or 2)...but to be flying through the air and takin out 2...sumtimes 3 people before u hit the ground is also insane.

digital paintball? wow u just ran around a bunker and bunkerd sumone.....sweet
It called hacking...
sweet vid NNY
i need to find HL

·
Banned
920 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
i tried signing up but when i try to log in it tell me its not right.

giving up cuz...no offense...a dpb vid doesnt seem to appealing...i mean...the game itself doesnt have any "oh thats insane" moves or shots.

amen

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
It called hacking...
sweet vid NNY
i need to find HL
lol ur a noob

Just cuz u dont have skills and other peopel can PWN u...it doesnt mean that they are hacking.

most CS vids are from tournaments...which its pretty hard to cheat at tournys. since everyone is watching ya spicificly looking for aim bots.

as for quake 3...u just gotta be good. With punkbuster up no one has even made a current AIM bot for quake 3. Plus its pretty easy to spot when spectating sumone

once again...just cuz people are awsome...doesnt mean they are hacking...i dont mean to brag but i can tear people up in quake 3 instaunlagged (insagib) but do i hack? nope. if n e one plays quake 3...my tag is [StonedBunny]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts