Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I just got in my New Star Frame Milled with Maniac Board. Also I just Ordered the Titanium Rammer, CCU kit Dust White, and Cure Bolt.

As of right now i have a picture of my Star Frame on the gun. I like it a lot and the LCD is sweet. I would of gotten a EGO 07, but in my opinion upgrading and having a custom gun with upgrades is more fun. Well Hope you like the pictures.

(( I got a Virtue Board for ETeK laying around.. PM Me if you want it)) *Not for Free*

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
nice. best e-tek I have seen so far.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wait till the CCU kit and the Milling I am going to get done at my friends shop. Its going to be Black and white. Also I am getting the Sly Barrel Kit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well I like doing projects... I wanted to get a DM7 cause i shot one the other day at Bay area paintball and it shot pretty smooth. Im up for trades, but im not looking for Ions or autocockers.

I would like DM's, Shockers with vision, Ego 05 or 06,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As of now i just got the white dust CCU kit, Cure Bolt, Ti Rammer, and Star Frame with Maniac. So im up for trades.

I will not send first. Once i receive i will send my gun. thanks.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
make a thread in the BST.

·
Registered
9 Posts
is that an 06 ego frame or different than the new etek star frame? i have an etek star frame but its milled different and the rail is made to take the t-mount asa off 08 egos and the etek2. I should have pics of mine up in a few days

1 - 19 of 19 Posts