star frame

cure 3 bolt

and last but not least the zick kit:)

so tell me what u guys think

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres only like two upgrades left possible, a new grip and a clamping feed neck and i dont need them, they dont effect how it shoots

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, ive seen u on other peoples ratings, u grade hard, but i got the star frame which comes with a great trigger today and not getting a new one, and if u mean custom work as in like well and stuff, i changed my dwell, lowered how long it took for the eyes to reconize theres a ball in the breech, and adjusted my trigger.

·
Registered
213 Posts
7/10. Personally I think your current anno is ugly....and your barrel doesn't match(that didn't lower my rating any) I would change it and get some custom anno put on. And while your at it, new grips.

Part of my ratings are performance, part are custom ups, and the last part is looks. The only thing you lost points on was custom and looks. But for an Etek it's quite nice....

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
5/10

It just looks like you bought a new Etek2 and slapped a bunch of parts of it. It doesn't look like its even seen any field time! Post up a few battle scars on it and I'll add an extra point because I do like Eteks I just don't like people upgrading a new marker with aftermarket parts and expecting a super high rating because their marker is now "upped".

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not necessarily....I have a few markers I play with that are almost in perfect condition. You would have to look really close to see the wear and I play with them alot. I just take really good care of them.

I don't think posting pictures of you playing with the marker should be required to get a good rating just because it looks brand new.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Check his past few posts. I wouldn't be surprised if the other side of the Etek still had Styrofoam from the box stuck to it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts