Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I'm Jack, and I am new here, so I figured where better to post my first post but here.

My marker is a Benjamin Sheridan EXC-68 that I have Highly modified.I purchased it from Action Sports paintball in Cheboygan Michigan over 9 years ago.

Internals:
High flow Magna port(can not remember brand)

Externals:
Highly modified STOCK barrel
Custom built 6" permanent silencer/barrel extention
Pro-Feed Powerfeeder
Tactial Wireframe Stock(modified to sportster stock)
Tactical Foregrip
Taso Pro Series Stainless 8" barrel(not pictured, hardly ever used)

Apearence
Skinned(a process I developed, and am currently
Re-skinning from Tigerstriped too woodland camo)

Old Pic before I decided to re-skin it.

New pic of Woodland re-skinned.

EDIT: Finnished skinning stock changed pic.
Later... Jack

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
nice goin! but how old can you go?! jk.but you need a new gun dude. sorry
Nah, I still use the relic. I have no reason for a new marker, there is no speedball around here, and I don't plan on going to any tournaments to get slaughtered with this thing.

I just do it as a recreation with friends, we go out in a 20 acre partialy wooded area.

If, and that is a huge IF, I ever have enough free time to get to go to tournaments, I would probably pick up a newer, and much faster cycling marker.

Untill then, I'll just go for the style points, and stick out from the crowd of spiders and what-not.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
nice old-school gun, way to kick it to the new school scenario markers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just may go urban camo once I wear out this skin. That or something obnoxious again, like COWskin or Chili Peppers.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
nah go with urban camo, that will be off the charts if you do that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well sad news for me...

I have to sell the old girl, I am now in charge of my Fathers estate, he passed over 2 years ago, and my Uncle was named executor of his estate, however he did absolutely NOTHING in two years.

My Father passed a with no money, however he did have 3 waterfront properties. the bad news in that is that since my uncle sis NOTHING, the property taxes have since piled up.

I have been selling of just about everything I can, my 79 Marlin 30-30, my old motorcycle, and regrettably, my EXC68 has to go too.

I figured I would offer it here first, and if no one PMs me with an offer it will hit eBay.

I will try to post some more pics of any extra parts I have tomorrow, but I have more pics HERE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts