Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well

tonight we went to this go kart thing its all indoor and like u drive em and stuff and u go real fast. its pretty cool and pretty expensive but my dad was payin so i was like... k.

so we got their and litterally waited inline for like 30 min. then they come and say "we are sorry to announce, but we are sold out for the night" so like dubble you tee ef?

n e ways so we leave and stop by at a 7/11. i get a butterfinger icream bar thing. it was good.

then we left and got on the wrong free way so then do like a bajillion (i counted) u turns and do some illegals stuff like drive over 2 medians and knock down a couple cones and get back on the right freeway, only to find out we cant switch to the other free way we need to be on cuz it is closed.

so we get off and drive down some streets and come to like fast food heaven. omg every single fast food thing, plus a ton of returants: taco bell, dell taco, jack in the crack, mcdonalds, carls jr, panda express, green borito, pizza hut, pretty much everything cept kentucky fried chicken. so we are like "shibby" and go to taco bell. i got a grilled stuffed borito. it was good.

then we came home and i had fun.

tl;dr version: just read everything with out spaces.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah right, go carts are teh ****, i mean, have a car and my license and i go to go cart places all the time cus ill act liek i dont know how to drive and try and run off the coarse, then ii just hit people

great fun

thats right, i said it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts