Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new updated thread because I do not have my impulse anymore from this thread http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137886

The Ego I just picked up 2 hours ago.My paintball gun collection consists of a Black Ego and a Red to Black Fade GAT Angel

Angel:
stock (what would you put on it its already tricked out)
68/4500 Crossfire tank w/ lightest regulator on the market (cant remember name)
Black halo B Hopper

Ego:
Stock (probably going to swap out barrel)
Nitro Duck 45/4500 plasma tank
Empire B Hopper

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice i give them both a 10/10. U guys shouldn't lower the rating cuz it's not wat u personally preferre. How can u afford these, geez?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
EGO 7/10

NEEDS_
-blackout screw kit
-black bolt pin
-keep the stock barrel
-cut the bolt way down
-air assist valve
-ti ram
-tadao

·
Registered
198 Posts
7/10 for the ego
needs tadao
swap parts with someone
maybe new grips and trigger
8/10 for the gat
needs a macroline resizing
also is it heavy because alot of people say it is

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wholly Quakers said:
also is it heavy because alot of people say it is
its really light.compared to the ego its a little heavier but we are talking about a miniscule difference here,maybe less than a 1/4 of a pound.if you cant handle that then get in the gym.In my experience shooting both guns though, the angel is a hell of alot more accurate and easier to shoot. The trigger on the ego is a little heavier than the GAT's.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
uracowman said:
its really light.compared to the ego its a little heavier but we are talking about a miniscule difference here,maybe less than a 1/4 of a pound.if you cant handle that then get in the gym.In my experience shooting both guns though, the angel is a hell of alot more accurate and easier to shoot. The trigger on the ego is a little heavier than the GAT's.

so back the ****ing magnet screw out.

·
Registered
303 Posts
9/10 for both.
Idk what you can get for the angel.
But for the ego.....
Color Contrast Kit ( your choice in color ) i preferably like blue
Same Color Trigger as Contrast Kit
If your bolt has o-rings then get a nexus bolt if it doesnt have o-rings keep it and cut the bolt ( if you dont know how pm me and i will give you pointers on how..its not hard)
The Stock barrel is fine but for better looks i would get a Dye UL with the same color Front as your color contrast kit
Get a derlin Bolt Bin ( New Desginz, you can get them from Alot of places online )
New Designz Adjustable Ram Cap ( supposedly gives you more cycles per second and it looks really cool )
STAR Trigger thats what i have ( but i have also heard good things about the FBM )
Planet Eclipse FRM With Guage ( or the 15 degrees gage those are sick )
Also, If you have the extra cash get the Tadao M7 board. The 1.06 board on your ego ( if thats what you have ) is fine it is legal and still shoots fast. But the tadao has more " show off " modes incase you have some friends over or you feel like messin around lol. Or cheating but i wouldnt reccommend that.
Hope that helped :) Peace

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
smartparts2009 said:
9/10 for both.
Idk what you can get for the angel.
But for the ego.....
Color Contrast Kit ( your choice in color ) i preferably like blue
Same Color Trigger as Contrast Kit
If your bolt has o-rings then get a nexus bolt if it doesnt have o-rings keep it and cut the bolt ( if you dont know how pm me and i will give you pointers on how..its not hard)
The Stock barrel is fine but for better looks i would get a Dye UL with the same color Front as your color contrast kit
Get a derlin Bolt Bin ( New Desginz, you can get them from Alot of places online )
New Designz Adjustable Ram Cap ( supposedly gives you more cycles per second and it looks really cool )
STAR Trigger thats what i have ( but i have also heard good things about the FBM )
Planet Eclipse FRM With Guage ( or the 15 degrees gage those are sick )
Also, If you have the extra cash get the Tadao M7 board. The 1.06 board on your ego ( if thats what you have ) is fine it is legal and still shoots fast. But the tadao has more " show off " modes incase you have some friends over or you feel like messin around lol. Or cheating but i wouldnt reccommend that.
Hope that helped :) Peace
Ive been thinking and I think a red contrast kit would look good.I love the combo of red and black and it would match my angel.I will also get a air assist valve and star trigger.My bolt has no o ring.What difference does it make to one that has a o ring?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts