• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FORT AIRIZONA

BUILDING THE FORT:
ok, now heres what you do take palits and make a wall 5 long and 2 highthen make small walls on the end 1wide and 2 tall and another 5 long 2 tall makeing a box of palits, next cover it in OSB or some other cheap wood, now cut 4 oil drums in half (A) or cut a small accsess hole in it (B). At the top of the fort make two windows for to be shooting out of, now take the half barrels(A) to make stationary turrets and mount them in the walls, 1 on each end, and 3 down each side (if you mount the ones withe the accsess hole in the back they can rotate) now on one end the turret can swing out ( a door ). DON'T COVER THE TOP! the inside of the palits may be used to climb up and you can straddel the inside and shoot over the top.

MAKING THE TURRETS:
Either cut a small hole in the back wide enough to walk into(B) or cut them in half(A) in both designs cut a hole for the barrel to poke through and a slit to see through.

P.S. it is ment to be vulnerable to bunker busters, but only if the person can get close enough, Ha! good luck with that!

The color code is--
Black-Window
Yellow-OSB
Brown-Palits
Red-Drum Turrets
and the drum on the left with the black lines is the door.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fort Carolina

Made from palits and OSB it is 2 high and 4 long, it only has one wall and a large opening to shoot from along with an assortment of holes to shoot out of.
Yellow- OSB
Red- 2x4's
Brown- Palits

Fort Cali

About 6 little carolinas arranged in a U shape

Fort Ohio

Most mobile and can change shape as it is made of straw bailes

·
Registered
139 Posts
wow the planning that went along with this must have taken you a long time

im gona try hard to get some pics of the place where im makin a field to get suggestions (wood field)

·
Registered
139 Posts
lol oh yea the infamous step hall .

teacher - "YOUR SUPPOST TO BE DOING YOUR HOMEWORK"

me - can i go to the bathroom

teacher - "its MAY i go to the bathroom"

me- whatever

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was considering stripping the back of Airizona and leaveing it just a wall of pallits thus opening more fireing positions and opening a hole in the defense and makeing it more vulnerable, thus more fair.

Yes, no, maybie so??

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i wouldn't want to be in Fort Ohio, its just like 6 hay bails...but anyway that looks like an awesome setup. How much land are u going to be building this on? like 2 acres mabye?

O

·
0 Posts
Get pics of it and put it in the Rate My Field thread.

If it really is how you say, it will kick the ass of the other fields.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i do the same thing in Soc. St. but i draw up courses that my team and i make cuz theres lots of empty land around here and just different break plans and lanes for the local courses. but its a pretty cool idea and if u dont mind it i think im gunna try to make a little sumthin like it with the forts in every corner.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Some of the forts have more protection than the other ones like Fort California vs. Fort Carolina. I think that you should build each fort the same and make the field bigger with more doritos and oil drums.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya i was thinkin about mabie having arizona so strong for like seige the fort games and the like, also i think im gonna take the back off to make it vulnerable to flanking

1 - 20 of 21 Posts