Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, i know, its an ion but i am so proud of myelf because i have put $200.00 in this gun and it took 6 months to finalize Julieta... Some more things need to be added and when i get those items i will update pics

Unicorn nano bolt
Red virtue eyes
CP trigger
16" CP barrel
Green Body kit
Hybrid locking feedneck
QEV

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Get a matching reg, or reg cover(blue), blue rail, green on/off. 6/10 right now.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what board whould you recomend? My shop only caries Virtue and Blackheart. I think i am gonna get the Virtue.
And would you recomend the freak barrel set?
Why a new reg? Mine works just fine.
Why a new ASA?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
You can get better consistancy with a new reg, and consistancy is direct contributer to accuracy

Once you get an ASA that has an on/off and purge function, you'll know why.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK thanks, but i wont be able to get them any time soon...the fair is in town!!!! YAY VOMIT!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
7/10 its a nice looking marker, even though I am not a fan of Ions. Get the colours matched up though

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, when you guys mean new regulator, do you mean the whole handle (the one in front of the frame) or just the gauge?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Yes, the whole "handle" is the regulator.

Honestly, you might want to take a few steps back and learn how paintball guns work. It'll help you understand how to fix things when they go wrong, mod to make things better, and make better purchases for upgrades by not buying super hyped products and things that just work.

I'm pretty sure that Web Dog Radio covers all of that :)

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1 Posts
Get a virtue its better then the blackheart. I upgraded cause the blackheart sucks! Get a 2 piece all american barrel it RIPS!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Get a TADAO/APE RAMPAGE its better then ALL OTHER BOARDS FOR THE ION. KEEP THE CP 1 PIECE
Fixed for actual information.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Tadao>virtue, that's the thing.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
5.5/10 there's so much that can be done to that gun. You added a trigger, feedneck and barrel. Thats nothing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts