Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 Chevy Cavalier. Not much but hey it was free!

I gotta rebuild the engine and fix the sunroof ... other than that this baby is mint!

I'll probably rice it out and put a V6 in her ... or just turbo it or something.

So what do you guys think I should do with my car in the future? Don't say sell it because I love it already and can't even drive it. :p

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
well what you sjould do is a little cutting and welding and then when it fets in the trash.... jp.. its ok do what you want with it... do not rice it out or any thing like that... yes i know its not a honda but still

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
with vans you take out the two back seats and put a bed. my uncle did that to his first car. he also put fake fur everywhere. it was called the "red baron"

·
Registered
249 Posts
dude you have a pimp car lol

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Spudchucker said:
my friend has a van and it smells like weed for some reason. it has a sweet red shag carpent and no back seats
some reason? i wonder what that reason is... :p

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing lol.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jinjiro said:
Wtf, are you even 16 yet Justin? God, here I am driving around my mom's gay ass van, and you somehow get a free car. Granted it needs work, but it was still free.

The luck I have...

-Jin
on the 14th :)

when i say rice out i dont mean like f&f style, i mean to make it more elegant ... basicly what chromekilla said

i dont plan on selling this car since i really like it. its just so comfortable ... doesnt mean i wont get a camaro in the future :)

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
no matter WHAT you do to a car, you aren't usually going to get what you paid for it. cars will only depreciate in value, unless it's a certain car or year. it isn't about making a buck; it's just another thing to spend your money on, a hobbie (obsession for some :p)

and ricing something out is about as elegant as a fat, hairy, sweaty, half-retarded guy with one foot trying to dance. don't do it. above all, no fart can and no erector-set wing. the car isn't fast, so don't pretend. even if you do make it fast, don't rice it out; make it a sleeper. if you just want to make it clean, you can go with a mild wing and nice paintjob, clear lights, and wheels (not rims, you put rims on a bicycle).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts