Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, something worth telling about happened to me last night when I was drunk. We (me, my old roomate, his new roomate, and a couple of our friends) started drinking about 8:30 last night. we had vodka and were mixing it with orange juice. these guys were putting about 1/10 of the cup full of vodka and filling the rest with orange juice. I was filling 1/10 the cup full of vodka, and then filling it 1/2 way with orange juice. i kept up with them, going 4 for 4 no problem. at this point it was about 9:30, 10:00 max. I started to get a little pissed because everyone else was getting ****ing trashed and i had barely started to feel a buzz. hell i gulped down the last drink in 2 gulps, still didn't feel anything. So, i decided to take shots. I took one straight shot, filled to the brim. Meanwhile this friend of my friends started to take shots with me. we did two together, but i took my second and third one back to back (she had two total, I had three). after the third one i was pretty trashed, and so was she, so we started to play guitar hero. We aced the song (i can't even remember which one it was) with her getting a 95% and me getting a 97%. granted, I didn't know this girl at all, besides her name and the fact that she was an incredibly hot lesbian. We were both trashed, so I said to her "Let's go streaking!" and she's like "Yeah, let's go streaking!" not even three minutes later I forgot the whole streaking part and say to her (we were still in my friend's dorm room at this point "Let's go to McDonald's!" and she was like "hell yeah, let's go to Mcdonald's!" So me and her headed out, completely trashed, and we start to talk a bit. I wasn't gonna try anything with her, because she was a lesbian, but all of a sudden she grabbed my hand! I'm like hells yeah, this is ****ing awesome, and swear to god, right as i'm leaning over to start making out with her, her phone rings. It was her stepmom. I thought to myself "This sucks, something really bad must have happened to make her stepmom call this late (it was about 11:30 or 12 at this point, not really late but i was drunk so i didn't know)." Nothing bad happened, her stepmom just wanted to check up on her i guess, but the bad part was that she was on the phone with her all the way to mcdonalds (lol we made it to about 100 yards of the place, then we decided we didn't want to go and started to go back) and about 3/4 of the way back. so finally she gets off the phone, we are pretty much back at the college (there was a long ass flight of steps before my dorm) and i'm thinking to myself "about damn time" and i start to lean over again to kiss her. She is probably 5'8" and i'm 6'2", so i had to lean a bit. bad move. the lean brought up the fact that i had had too much to drink and that i had neglected to eat anything since 5 o' clock. I turned away and ran over to a tree. lolz she didn't even let go of my hand despite the fact that i was puking all over this tree in the middle of the night. So i puked up a good bit, then we took it nice and slow up to my dorm. my friend's dorm was pretty packed (5 people in a tiny ass dorm) so i offered her to come up to my room (my roomate goes home every weekend.) she said ok, and I'm thinking to myself "hells ya, i'm still in it" we make it up to my wing, and I tell her i have to take a piss (I had to puke again) so she says ok, she's gonna go back to dru's room and hang with them a bit, leave my door open so she can come in. (Dru's room is like 4 doors down from mine). So i'm in the bathroom, dry heaving to no end, when in walks one of the guys from the room next to mine. he asked me if i was ok, to which i responded "no" and he said to take it easy and then he left lol. i eventually make it back to my room (the bathroom is literally right across the hall from my room) and start to get a little excited, thinking something wonderful might happen. well, about ten minutes go by, and i start feeling like **** again, so i grab a plastic bag and just go to town again. meanwhile, the girl walks in while i'm dry heaving my stomach out, which pretty much ruined my chances for the night.

more to come.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
So.. you had a couple weak ass screwdrivers and 3 shots of vodka, and you were trashed?

Wow.. my first drunk story was my sophomore year. I killed about a 1/4 of a handle of Captain Morgan by myself while on anti-depressants and proceeded to get alcohol poisoning.

Now that's a drunk story.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
So.. you had a couple weak ass screwdrivers and 3 shots of vodka, and you were trashed?

Wow.. my first drunk story was my sophomore year. I killed about a 1/4 of a handle of Captain Morgan by myself while on anti-depressants and proceeded to get alcohol poisoning.

I had three mixed drinks of 151 and cranberry juice (about 40/60), and then had 5 shots within 5 minutes.

The next day was not fun.

I'd drank before that, just not like that.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I had 11 or 12 shots of varying hard liquors, went around my house with my friend and sat in every single chair :)shrug:), got slapped by a sober friend, and then did not feel well.

-Jin
Hahahaha, I feel ya man. I kinda did that one night at a party, except I fell out of almost every chair in the basement. I didn't get slapped though, just half my eyebrow shaved off when I passed out.

D

·
0 Posts
the drunk story thread is an art.. plus it pretty much has to be written while you are still drunk.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I didn't read it because it looks like this

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Except mine is formatted better.

EDIT-Actually, I did read it.. This is the first time you've drank and you're in college? That pretty much blows..

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it was my first time getting drunk off hard liqour, and my first time getting really ****ing trashed. i was gonna try to write this whilst drunk but i was too tired.

rest of the story: i puked alot, got shaving cream sprayed on my head, and one of my friend's friends tried to hump me while i was semi-passed out.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts

see i know lots of people who do **** like that all the time. the only difference however, they're cool. you're just a tool if you think thats a good 'drunk' story.

and hurdle - if you wnat to share a good drunk story, its got to have some redeeming qualities. ie: you hooked up with the girl. someone passed out. comes came. etc. nothing to be ashamed about, but generally people wont think its a worthy story.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
it isn't the best, but alot better then my drunk story, which will be a year old in a week. definitely give us the follow up of whether you get with the chick.

·
Heart.
940 Posts

Hardass alert!

Somebody alert the media.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
see i know lots of people who do **** like that all the time. the only difference however, they're cool. you're just a tool if you think thats a good 'drunk' story.

and hurdle - if you wnat to share a good drunk story, its got to have some redeeming qualities. ie: you hooked up with the girl. someone passed out. comes came. etc. nothing to be ashamed about, but generally people wont think its a worthy story.
You're the tool. What happened to me isn't "cool". It's ****ing stupid and idiotic. You're the tool for thinking that alcohol poisoning is "cool".

I'm not trying to be an e-hardass at all. Just using an example of my life to throw into context here. I've got plenty and plenty of other hilarious drunk stories, but I never post them. Why? Because everyone on here will either think:

A) I'm a lying worthless sack of crap
B) I'm "underage" so it'd probably get closed anyways
C) Some cool **** has happened, no one would probably even believe me
D) Everyone would call me an attention whore

Are you getting my point? I still can't see why you just have to be a complete dick all the time. But yeah judging from your attitude and everything else, well, based off PBF, you have A LOT of growing up to do.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts