Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
WGP is Worr Games Products(or productions not 100% sure). I am not sure which gun that is but it looks like the trilogy pro by them. Pretty good mechanical guns and a nice starter one. Welcome to the forums and hope you have fun playing.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
It'd be leaking if there was a bad oring on the 3-way. Not that I can hear a THING on that video. The shaft is simply timed too far forward so that it never allows the backblock to come forward. Because it doesn't allow the backblock to come forward, the hammer is held back.

I'd also like to point out I don't see a bolt pin holding the pin in the backblock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i decided this gun wasn't really for me, and i really wanted to be able to use co2, so i traded the wgp to a buddy for 2 tanks (filled) a mask, 5 pods, a DYE pod belt and a spyder tl-r with a sniper barrel, here's a pic ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting probably a better choice for a first gun :D
also im going to buy an electric hopper sometime soon! Any suggestions? I've herd halo's are very good

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
I like the autococker alot more than the spyder they take some work but with a little time those things are amazing
You can pump it for some paint saving or eblade it to play on xball/airball
They are truly a nice gun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts