Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone here is really into dreams and **** like that probably knows what im talking about. i had my first dream out of body experiance. it took me about 5 months of practice and research but i finally got it. it was really really wierd. like i felt my self struggling out of my body and i finnaly got out and started walking around. everything is 100% real. everything was as if it is right now. i could feel smell touch. and everything. my hole body felt like it was underwater. the only flaw i saw in my OBE was the color of the carpet changed once and thats it. it was probably the absolute coolest things thats ever happened to me in my entire life. the feelings you get and the things you see. my next goal in my dreaming world is asteral projection. anyone else here know what im talking about?

·
Registered
292 Posts
yea, you had an OBE... ok then you wont mind telling me how and what you practiced then will you. cuz i dont believe you one bit.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
research it.. type in to google. asteral projection... and lucid dreaming. it wasnt an acutal OBE like when you die. its just a way of putting yourself into a extremly extremly extremly EXTREMLY lucid dream

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I beleive him. I remember a thread a while back that I think he started about dreaming and lucid dreaming and stuff. Sounds really cool actually, and I read up on it some but never really got into like you have. That's awsome though.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Lately I've been attempting to do some lucid dreaming, but so far I can't train my mind to become analytical when I notice something unnatural in a dream. I can, however, force myself back into a dream after I wake from it, which amazes me to no end. Perhaps tonight I'll have more luck with the lucid dreaming thing.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tippmann666 said:
i always have near OBE, i feel like my eyes are open, i try to move but i cant. i just sit there and struggle. it also feels like i cant breathe.

also, if you do alot of acid, you'll have OBE's
when that happens. completly relax.. relax!!. and then imagine that you have 2 bodys your physical body which you are in now. it is heavy and drags. and then inside is your lighter body. pretend your lighterbody is going to float out of your physical body and that will happen. what your experiancing is sleep paralysis. its when your mind awakes but your body is still in sleep form

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sorry man...I don't believe a word of it. I just can't believe something like that. It's not possible in my mind. The only way I would EVER believe something like that would be to actually experience it.

On a side note...why would you want to do something like that? It doesn't make any sense. What could you achieve?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
my buddy is into hypnosis. Really into all that kinda stuff. He could be asleep wake up tell you every detail of his dream then lay down stare at his hands for a couple moments and be right back out again. was really strange. He used to write down all his dreams too.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUBBASR. said:
my buddy is into hypnosis. Really into all that kinda stuff. He could be asleep wake up tell you every detail of his dream then lay down stare at his hands for a couple moments and be right back out again. was really strange. He used to write down all his dreams too.
writing down your dreams is one of the exercises

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
PoisonMushroom said:
Sorry man...I don't believe a word of it. I just can't believe something like that. It's not possible in my mind. The only way I would EVER believe something like that would be to actually experience it.

On a side note...why would you want to do something like that? It doesn't make any sense. What could you achieve?
because in your dreams you can literally do anything you ever wanted and it will actually feel real

ive always tried to take control of my dreams, i concentrate about it until i fall asleep, then i wake up the next morning and think to my self, "**** another wasted night"

·
Registered
737 Posts
CH4OS said:
what your experiancing is sleep paralysis. its when your mind awakes but your body is still in sleep form
That happned to me once, it sucked really bad. I remember i was sleeping on a couch downstairs, and i was sick with pnuemonia and my head hurt really badly. So i thought i was awake, and i thought i could see. I tried to get up but i couldnt no matter what I did, and i tried yelling but couldnt. It really sucked , it was for like ten minuites and then i could finally move. Ya it sucked and i hope it never happens again.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
My friend can do it. I dont know how he does it,I've tried it alot,but I can't get it down.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
im pretty sure thats normal. at least that has happened to me a lot. then that probably means that both you and i are freaks

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
you just need to know what to practice, after awhile you'll get it. meditation is good for you rollin:

i'm also working on something kinda like this. I can't say i have left my body yet, but i get the craziest feelings. even though i'm not moving, it feels like my head is wiggling back and forth and my entire body is numb, almost like a natural high... and there are alot of other places you can go with things like this. but, unless you know some things about "supernatural" things like this, i wouldnt suggest walking around too much outside of your body. because outside of your body, you are basically a floating brain, which is susceptible to pretty much anything. if someone is thinking badly of you, it would be the same as getting punched in the face. thoughts have power, watch out for those...

NYY said:
ive always tried to take control of my dreams, i concentrate about it until i fall asleep, then i wake up the next morning and think to my self, "**** another wasted night"
thats because concentrating keeps you awake. next time you have a dream and start to wake up from it, just don't make yourself wake up. you get stuck in between sleep and consciousness, and its a really good feeling. but if you can get there and then go back to sleep, you can usually dream about whatever the hell you want after that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts