Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Chase got shot at twice. On bullet hit his back board when he was playing basketball and the other one in a tree right beside him. He isn't allowed outside during the day. I just thought I"d express my concern.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No he is white and he found two bullet caseings in his wood and he owns no guns at his house at all.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I get pictures up in a few days in i can. My computer sucks but I"ll try it. Is photobucket a good site to use?

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I've never had problems with photobucket.

Anyway, that sucks ass. I have been shot at with bb guns and **** by a few people that didn't like me too well, but I'd be scared ****less.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
zpyro said:
anyone else think that sounds pretty ****in painful?? :eek:
:rolleyes: .... [no comment]

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Kat said:
hmmm...thought we weren't supposed to say that anymore or is that just reserved for non mods?

Oh and to just make something clear - I'm not trying to piss you off, just telling ya what I thought was common knowledge.
I didn't get that memo, I thought people still said it all the time.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Angered Fists said:
I didn't get that memo, I thought people still said it all the time.

Maybe I'm way off, and it's looking like I am. Must of been said in IM or chat. For some reason I had been given that impression and that's the first time I've seen it in a while.

Ok and to actually comment on the topic at hand. That totally freaking sucks and I'd be scared ****less over something like that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts