Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...has leukemia. I don't know what I'm expecting with this thread, cuz I don't really need sympathy or anything. He's only 20, and he's a Junior at SUNY Oswego. I know him because I was a Freshman when he was a Senior at my highschool, and he was in theatre. Everyone in theatre is pretty close, but a lot of my friends were especially close with the people in his class, so it's a bit rough. He's going to have to get his blood purged/cleaned (or something) and go through chemo and all that.

Has anyone had a family member who's had this? My family has a bad history with cancer, but it's usually only when they're older, and I've never really dealt with leukemia. I just wanted to know what his odds are and all that. I mean he's young and strong, so hopefully he'll be fine....We'll see.

-Jinjiro

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
wow that really sucks
a very close family friend who has known me longer than ive been alive was diagnosed with brain cancer and i seriously couldnt believe it
it happens to the nicest people

D

·
0 Posts
sucks to her it man. Just keep the strength and keep up his hopes and let the laughter keep on rolling. best thing ya can do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts