Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just an advance warning for those of you that don't want to sound gay, I heard this saying before but I've heard being used more and more frequently by all the wannabe gangsters around here.

"Yo man, that was the CUT right there!"

"Dude you hear that latest usher man, oh man dat is da CUT baby!"

"This **** is CUT right here *****!"

...and so on.

Now, if you like using all these "cool" urban transformed words such as 'fly', 'crunk', I would advise you refrain in doing so. You're life may depend on it depending who's pissed off or not. In all seriousness though this word hasn't even become that big yet and I'm already getting annoyed at it. Don't use it in a serious manner, or to try and make yourself look cool.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
In LA they say money.

Like that movie was so great, it was money. Or at least thats what my stoner friend tells me.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Brockocoli said:
^^^whatever you say...and "cut" and "crunk" is dirty south and east coast.
Yeah, crunk is used down here, so is nig*a but the filter bans it. I use it a lot even though I'm white but I'm not considered white at my school.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
In LA they say money.

Like that movie was so great, it was money. Or at least thats what my stoner friend tells me.
I've heard money on Xbox live, but not in real life. Never heard "cut" or "crunk" in realy life either. I think money is okay because its more like saying "priceless" than ghetto talk:

"Yo biznotch be fruntin up da hizzay fo shiznat"

Money is a complete word so I doubt the black kids around here could say it, thats probably why I dont hear it.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
one of my friends is a wigger...he doesnt dress "black" or talk "black"...well...sometimes on the talking part...but he things he can dance like a black guy..its funny really

and hey...about that midwest thing...your really REALLY right....there are tons of people that try to act cool around here that say things like "oh thats tits" (thats awesome) and stuff like that...they look like jackasses saying things like that...and all the white people sayin "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you gots some hops!" really pisses me off

1 - 14 of 14 Posts