Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys all I gotta say is watch your stuff. My stuff got stolen over the weekend and I am pretty mad. Evrything I own except for my angel (thank god) got stolen, My mask, harness, jersey, pants, guppies, gloves, my angel gun charger, stock barrel, CP 4 piece barrel, and my extra tools and angel stuff. Just watch your stuff and take it with you home and everything, I unfortunetely had to learn the hard way Now instead of getting paintball things for christmas, I have to replace it all. All this is worth like $450 bucks, so just watch out guys. It seems liek it has been happening a lot.

·
Registered
127 Posts
:eek: You don't have to post the same thing in 3 different threads. I would hate for that to happen to me. i only have like $350 worth of equipment, tho. But it took me like a month to get enough cash,
after I had been saving up for something (back when I thought paintball was a supersoaker war with paint) when I used my money on video games. now, like 80% of my cash goes to p8ball.

lol...long post

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about spamming but I just want everone to know, I don't want to hear that this happened to anyone. It sucks really bad, and I am only making everyone aware that it can happen to them too if they don't watch out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I almost had 25 paintballs stolen from me once...lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
i got my barrel stolen :( but it was only my stock so owell

·
Registered
331 Posts
well its a j&j stock barrel thats fairly good its worth about 40-50 bux

·
Registered
264 Posts
I gotta a question Domination, what are you usin as a foregrip on your outkast? They don't come with a reg. stock so are you just usin a steel braided hose?

·
Registered
331 Posts
no they come wit a stock sto reg im gunna get a AA messia soon though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts