Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay so my girls birthday is coming up and she has been acting like a little b****. i bought her and here best firend some beer for a party they were going to and she calls me up when i am at work say that her friend want some more then hands the phone over to this friend it was some drunk dude. i got pissed and spilt open my knuckles on a door at work. i have already spent close to 250 dollars on a necklace for this girl. i am still trying to figure if i should give it to her or if i should just be like f*** you. :( :sly: :mad:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
txbanditraven said:
then hands the phone over to this friend it was some drunk dude. i got pissed and and spilt open my knuckles on a door.
please elaborate, beacuse the way im seeing it,some random drunk talked to you, and you split open your knuckles? :sly: :sly:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
okay, so u supplied beer for ur girlfriend-who promtely wanted more (most likely b/c her drunk friend had most of it) I hope u didn't fullfil that one. As for necklace keep the thing, give it to her, and see how things go.

·
Banned
321 Posts
Dump her, tell her you'd rather play Dungeons and Dragons in a basement with 40 year old men. Or tell her she's so hideous she turned you gay.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
themailleman said:
Ask her to play Warhammer with you until she runs away. If she really does play, argue the first rule until you win. Cry or slap fight her if necessary.
thats what will happen at any warhammer battle no matter who is playing.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Fubar2 said:
thats what will happen at any warhammer battle no matter who is playing.
QFT. Me and my freinds play 40k, we are generally pretty fair but when our HQ just got hit by ordnance and there is some rule that has the slightest chance of saving them, an argument is bound to arise.

As for the girl, well, im no help there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts