Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this dude posted a pic of his girl, imma ask yall what you think about my girl..we've been together for 3 months shes with the superman tshirt at the far right..WHAT do yall think?!?!

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope my girlfriend doesnt found out im actually asking other guys to rate her..she'd probably find it funny anyways ahah! Yea you can rater her over 10

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shes 16..im 16 and a half..yea i think shes pretty hot, really funny, but a lil perverted but wutever i dun care lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude ya definitely she looks better in real life...o and dude congrats for your girl! She's nice! O and have u tried to get your girl to play paintball? Mine won't play she says it might hurt her...WHATEVER man i need to get her to play someday..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Not bad...not bad at all. She has a nice face & smile. Decent boobs...Can't tell about the ass. But she looks good.

Here's my girl...Most of you have already seen pics of her.

-Jin
6/10

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The two on the right....The girl on the far right wit superman T is my girlfriend...yeah i think the blond (her best friend) at the far left and my girl are the hottest

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
j00_sux0r said:
I'd say that the two on the right look better. And Jin, what is that we are looking at in the top right of your pic? The dark one?
Yeah, I just realized that unless you were there when it was taken it's prolly hard to tell what it is. It's a bad shot of her boobs...but a shot, nonetheless. As they say, "two dark, unfocused boobs are better than none." ...or maybe they don't say that.

-Jin

·
Registered
523 Posts
afro ur piece is bangin id hit it...8/10 but NICE SET OF HOOTS but i cant see her ass...

the one next to her is busted....
the second from the left looks pretty fine to me hit it-once again no ass sh...
the one on the left looks nice from the back but i cant see her front...

·
Banned
551 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Yeah, I just realized that unless you were there when it was taken it's prolly hard to tell what it is. It's a bad shot of her boobs...but a shot, nonetheless. As they say, "two dark, unfocused boobs are better than none." ...or maybe they don't say that.

-Jin
I see it now. Nice pics. ;) I do like the whole unfocused, dark look by the way, it really brings out the size.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is the only pic close to seeing her ass...i dont usually take pics of her turnin her back on me. She has a nice ass believe me! Here's the pic:
She has like a 6 pack by the way really nice stomach

Attachments

1 - 20 of 208 Posts