Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
The epiphany is a great gun... I love mine. I only ever had one problem with mine and it was a bad o ring.. If you really want that thing to rip i would just get a new board and trigger and call it a day.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

sorry i wasnt really focusing on uploading picures..
NOTE: Qlok feedneck is not on it now because i ordered it from zephyr and its not coming in till today/tomorrow.. sorry.. i know the gun is stock but i hardly used it yet and didnt have the money to upgrade anything yet, BECAUSE I BUY MY OWNNNNN STUFF

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
1/10 pics are up, its still stock, and buying your own stuff is the norm around here, i do as well

q: why go white black on the hopper and tank cover if the marker is red black?
its a nice setup and im sure it preforms well but nothing seperates it from every other epiphany that rolled off the SP line

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
answer for that question: I got a black/white hopper and tank cover, because i realize that the epiphany is not going to be mine for ever... soon im going to upgrade and honestly my next gun will be all black i can guarentee.. or black/white... also, black and white go with anything

·
Registered
334 Posts
answer for that question: I got a black/white hopper and tank cover, because i realize that the epiphany is not going to be mine for ever... soon im going to upgrade and honestly my next gun will be all black i can guarentee.. or black/white... also, black and white go with anything
well anything but red LOL jp:) but ya i understand where your coming from, I would suggest getting a black and white marker next if you want to keep that tank, it would look real slick imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts