Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a Spyder TL. I have a Pure Energy 20oz co2 tank on my gun and I only get like 4 hopper full rounds and then I'm out of air. Whats wrong? I know that I should be getting more time from my tank.

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Well did you check for any leaks anywhere? Like in your line or expansion chamber? When i had my spyder xtra it was leaking and I thought the same thing and it turned out it was leaking out of the LPC-Low pressure chamber...Its right below your barrel the other barrel looking thing i guess if that helps. But i took paint and put it around the LPC at where it connects to the gun, and i saw it bubbling so i knew it was a slow leak. I couldn't hear it so i think that might be your problem. Or somethings up with your internals and/or tank...Hope That Helps thumup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks

Thanks guys. Do you think I should get a new low pressure chamber. I don't think any of my lines are leaking so I really don't know what to do.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Stock Spyder TL's are gass hogs.

Try any and all of these:

Pull the venturi out of your bolt. ( http://www.ottersccustoms.com/boltmod.html )

Unscrew your low preasure chamber (it's only hand tight) and wrap the threads with lots of teflon tape then screw it back in (lightly - so as not to scratch the hell out of it - grab it with some plyers and make sure it's tight)

Unscrew your "mini expansion chamber" (it's realy just a gass through grip) and wrap the threads with teflon tape. Hand screw this back in.

Is your gun "snowing" (aka solid CO2 comming out of the front of your gun that looks like snow)? Try putting a drop forward on your gun. I also suggest an anti syphon tube in your tank.

Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts