Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gun, what the hell should i do with it!

ait i have a brass eagle raptor the gun shoots pretty well for being old and plus i haven't used it more than three times (no time) i am not sure what to do with it sell it mod it just to damn confusing with it. Parts are hard to find for it expecially barrels, anyone want to buy or have any suggestions?

·
Registered
191 Posts
definatly get rid of it maybe you could buy upgrades or a new gun with some extra money in ur pocket from it

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Raptors are really old, so you won't really be able to mod it. It's very hard to find parts for them and when you do, they will probably be expensive.

I would say just go for a new gun that is more common, and won't cost nearly as much to be modded.

·
Banned
399 Posts
I'll buy your old s/f cocker.....................my Orion just took a **** on me and i need a new gun pretty quick. How much is it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bst?

neverheard of the site what is its full name? so i guess i will defenitly will get rid of it, what of a vf tactical?

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Medatron said:
neverheard of the site what is its full name? so i guess i will defenitly will get rid of it, what of a vf tactical?
it's part of this site, look a few forums down.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
It's still a start.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Medatron, I'm gonna have to give you some bad news...

Nobody would really buy your gun. The players here mostly use higher-end guns. And when it comes to BE, I guess you can consider Kingman a higher-end gun as well.

BST is Buy/Sell/Trade. It's towards the bottom of the forum.

You wont get much for that unless you sell it to a friend who knows sh!t about paintball.

·
Registered
214 Posts
RBEassassin said:
Medatron, I'm gonna have to give you some bad news...

Nobody would really buy your gun. The players here mostly use higher-end guns. And when it comes to BE, I guess you can consider Kingman a higher-end gun as well.

BST is Buy/Sell/Trade. It's towards the bottom of the forum.

You wont get much for that unless you sell it to a friend who knows sh!t about paintball.
:( sad very sad

1 - 20 of 25 Posts