Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I while ago I took my Halo B apart to clean, and I broke the POS metel piece that holds down the on/off button on the Halo board. Well, I sorta presses it down, and it helled on (I aslo lost the spring on the lid).

Losing the spring on the Halo lid, made me accidentally drop about 300pb's the next weekend. I decided it had to be delt with.

I go to the local proshop, and Tyler (Guy I played in a scenario game with) gave me the spring, no charge wave: . Well, last Friday I went to put it on, and I tried not to f*ck with the button, but there was nothing I can do. I went to the proshop again, this time, with Matte (Owner) there, he said there is nothing he/I can do. I asked him, for a last resort, if I could try super-glueing the metel piece into place, he said "Might as well try"

Anyway, so I played the next day with a White (noticable) PMI Gravity hopper. I made some people cry with ugly-ness, but I stilled had a great time. It wasn't that bad to play with. Unless your spraying & preying, your really don't have anything to worry about.

But yea, it was a pretty cool expearance, but I still have to buy a new Halo Board.

Peace

·
Registered
470 Posts
wow that sucks but shooting an ion with a grav feed hopper is so funny, i did it a few nights ago but make sure u keep vision on because otherwise you chop like a mother, trust me...

·
Registered
470 Posts
yea im gonna make a sick looking one where i put a pod on the bottom of either side but i cut the pod just right so i can hold more paintballs, and then im gonna paint it.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
I while ago I took my Halo B apart to clean, and I broke the POS metel piece that holds down the on/off button on the Halo board. Well, I sorta presses it down, and it helled on (I aslo lost the spring on the lid).

Losing the spring on the Halo lid, made me accidentally drop about 300pb's the next weekend. I decided it had to be delt with.

I go to the local proshop, and Tyler (Guy I played in a scenario game with) gave me the spring, no charge wave: . Well, last Friday I went to put it on, and I tried not to f*ck with the button, but there was nothing I can do. I went to the proshop again, this time, with Matte (Owner) there, he said there is nothing he/I can do. I asked him, for a last resort, if I could try super-glueing the metel piece into place, he said "Might as well try"

Anyway, so I played the next day with a White (noticable) PMI Gravity hopper. I made some people cry with ugly-ness, but I stilled had a great time. It wasn't that bad to play with. Unless your spraying & preying, your really don't have anything to worry about.

But yea, it was a pretty cool expearance, but I still have to buy a new Halo Board.

Peace
Super glue rules

·
Registered
470 Posts
wow dude you are spamming everywhere, stop making retarded posts with less than 30 letters, start trying to help, post count doesnt matter.

·
Registered
470 Posts
he can also just buy a v35 as an upgrade and fixing something, thats what i suggest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts