Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Most of us are/were...and have been playing for over 10 years.

I'm Munkyinathong from 2003/2004. Lost my login, lost my account (and took a break from teh sport)
Trbo's been playing at least 10 yrs
Martix the same
Miller the same...
and we have a couple canadians...

hehe...canadians...

D

·
0 Posts
South Park has created a word-association that has created the funny image of Canadians to pop in my head any time they're mentioned.

Do ya'll's heads really come apart when you talk?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
[email protected] what's going on bro

Extreme aaron seems familiar

Burning cow! What's going on i'm alright
sup. quit/got fired from jimmy johns last week. Now I'm looking for a career job. Hurrah...

Same ol'. Animal keeper living in New York City. Still got all my paintball gear. Dare I say, my vintage 05 speed, dm4, and 05 Shocker lol! Cool you're still alive!
Woah, you work at a zoo? that's pretty cool

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Same ol'. Animal keeper living in New York City. Still got all my paintball gear. Dare I say, my vintage 05 speed, dm4, and 05 Shocker lol! Cool you're still alive!
You think i drank myself to death or something?!?!?! i mean i'm working on it. I have some stuff around... got my tank rehydro'd like 4 years ago just to waste that 30 bucks.

sup. quit/got fired from jimmy johns last week. Now I'm looking for a career job. Hurrah...

Woah, you work at a zoo? that's pretty cool
i'm looking for a full time job now with retirement and benefits.. tired of working part time/barely making any money

Whenever you post in the lounge, the only people who really respond are the old schoolers.
Eh not really i was just around when this place was actually poppin off...
hmm... what.. eg... zmrufzzskx.. Who disturbs my nap?
How you doing medic? hope the family is still doing [email protected]

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Doin good. Work now full time as a nurse in a Level II trauma center emergency department. Haven't played paintball in years. sold most of my collection at about a 66% loss, and am now into real firearm shooting sports as a hobby. Still pop up in here now and again to delete spam and see what is new... Other then that, not much.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Doin good. Work now full time as a nurse in a Level II trauma center emergency department. Haven't played paintball in years. sold most of my collection at about a 66% loss, and am now into real firearm shooting sports as a hobby. Still pop up in here now and again to delete spam and see what is new... Other then that, not much.
Medic, good to see you doing well. Recognize some of the other names on here as well. wave:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts