Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
he has 2 computers, 1 w/ wireless connected from a router with the other computer, like me. you got some options, restart the router 3 times, wait 5 sec in between turn offs/ons. you can restart the main compouter. or you can turn off everything on both computer for 15min. hope one of them works. btw this goes in computer forum

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
dude, my intraweb.net broke yesterday too... i had to reformat my computer before it started workin again....

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
ya, especailly when i spent all day serachin for my boot disk.... even looked all over my dads office.... then read the owners manual for my comp and realized i didnt have one cuz it didnt come with one....

now i bought that joint ops typhoon rising game, but i needed a better video card. so i bought a 256 MB card for like $139, and realize it dosnt fit.... its the wrong hook ups....

so back to walmart.... again....

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
BAURblades said:
ya, especailly when i spent all day serachin for my boot disk.... even looked all over my dads office.... then read the owners manual for my comp and realized i didnt have one cuz it didnt come with one....

now i bought that joint ops typhoon rising game, but i needed a better video card. so i bought a 256 MB card for like $139, and realize it dosnt fit.... its the wrong hook ups....

so back to walmart.... again....
Yeah, If it didnt fit, it was most likely a AGP slot, just look for a PCI card.

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
im assuming that the program works but its not connecting to the net...

if so i would try shutting down, unplugging my computer and external cable/dsl modem(if you dont have dial up) for a few minutes. then plug them back in and power up. after this download trillian(compatable with AIM, Yahoo IM, MSN IM, and ICQ IM) as a replacment for AIM and firefox as a replacment for IE. both have better interfaces and are not as buggy.

if not then simply install those programs above or reinstall IE and AIM

1 - 20 of 20 Posts