Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i was playing woodsball with my friends today. I got my tank freshly refilled and i was ready to play. When i got everything put together, i tried everything to make sure it worked. it didnt. i screwed my tank in, fired a few shots, and all i got was the pressure gauge at 200psi and what sounded like a tiny bit of air going through my gun. after attempting to fire my gun for about a minute i finally got a "BANG". after that, i got the same thing. i put my tank on my friends tippmann and it worked perfectly fine. so, can anyone help me with my problem? at the moment i hate smart parts. everything is at its factory setting. the gun has been working fine up until this day. any helps or tips would be great. thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im using HPA dont worry. i think you might be right about the bolt sticking though. i havent lubed it yet. does it really make that much of a difference?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
It can, relube, clean, maintain, all that good stuff.

Since the Ion is a fully electropneumatic marker, it will need a lot more maintenance than some blowback style gun. I clean/lube/maintain my EOS after every day of play, every chop/breech break, and after every performance upgrade

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i think your right. my gun has been chopping paint over the last couple days and i didnt really think that much of it. lets hope your right. time to give smart parts more of my money zZz

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Change your battery.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Maybe the battary is close to dying.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
He said he already changed it. 4 months is still new to the sport, I played for over a year before I jumped to my first electro-pneumatic gun.

Rebuild the O-rings in your bolt kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts