Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's a 88

Watcha think? it's purdy much stock.. not sure about the motor never popped the hood to see it's my mom's old hunk

I was thinkin droppin it and paintin it black with yellow racin g stripes then gettin 20's and a system :tup

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
hmmm, not much potential there, but, if you insist on hookin it up at least alil...

1. im guessing its like a 4.3liter v6 or something, hmm, really cant do much with that........ its not like a small block chevy when you can just do cam and heads and hit 450hp easily; if you have like $2,000 or so you can put a turbo on it, like the ones they put on a grand national/regals, its all gm so alot of stuff could interchange who knows, lol.

2. That stock stance is ugly as sin, so, you can either A. lower it and make it a spanish cruiser or B. lift it up; not much reason to lift it, cause you w/o much torque you cant do alot of offroad stuff. So id say lower it like 3-4 inches.

3. get that thing a maaco, plaine old white=ugly

do 2 of those 3 things, and your all good, IMO its a waste its an old jimmy, id say just borrow that beast your sisters got thumup:

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Na, dont worry about pimping out that mess, you are still young and that is what, your first car? Everyone wants to pimp out their first car, then you look back and realize "what the hell was i thinking"...for example...I bought neon for my Chrysler Lebaron 3 years ago, and thought about getting an exhaust tip...never did though, and I am so glad now, lol.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Everyone should start out with a beater and then put careful thought into what they want to get later on. Much better off that way. thumup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts