Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So like all presidents I thought it was time I set in place my legacy. A legacy what is that nick/bubba? Well its what you are remembered as/by. Clintons legacy seems to be his economics/getting a bj in office while married. Teddy Rs was his big stick and trust busting. Every one whos anyone needs to set a legacy and dammit this is mine. So read up and enjoy it dammit.

Alot of you guys are young. Theres no denying that cause its a solid fact. You're learning about yourselves and other people and since this is the interweb.org I thought I would point you in a direction that I see now is a much better way of doing it. Sometimes I took the right path sometimes I didn't.

So here she goes.

First off you are youg guys what do youg guys say they know everything about and yet know nothing/very little....for the late person Im talking about your sexuality. If your an older guy then disregard the post...its not to you its to those who can still be saved.

Enjoying the presence of a good woman is the best thing in the world...unless you are gay(if so this post isn't really for you either) I personally love my girlfriend very much and don't like the concept of being away from her. But it hasn't always been this way. Alot of people talk big **** about womanising and being pimp. Well this seems great. I went down the road and enjoyed it. But after you are done. if you have any moral structure that is(morals are a good thing later in life) one night stands just stop working. You become an empty shell of an ass chaser and no one wants that.

^moral just don't womanise its fine to date around and get a feel for it. And you dont wanna sign a contract without knowing there are other jobs but becoming a man slut is bad.

Know what you are doing. There is nothing wrong with asking questions. guess what....most chicks you will end up being with are going to be close on your experience...unless you date old sluts or extremely young girls. This means that you can communicate and find out what they want and that opens up many many things.

Are you embarrased to talk to your other about certain things. then use the internet...no not for pron you jackass. for help help.

When it comes down to it. You know your hand pretty well...but even after being with a few women you still may not fully understand the ropes as far as there bodies go.

It seems crazy to me that we can hand down experience in every level except solid relationship adn SEX. We are better at building rockets now then we were 3 generations ago. Now imagine if you had the same resources in your sexual experiances as a rocketeer does in his project.

The point is that you can find things. you just have to look and ask the right people.

One place you can go is askmen.com its a simple place to get some ideas from there articles ect. You can't base your knowledge off movies and cheap magazines. You need to build it.

Learn the difference between getting some...and loving someone. the difference is great its true extacy.

---------------

Theres other things you have to deal with besides your body and relationships though.

One of them is drug use. I see far too many people on the internet build up drugs as being the only thing in the world that can make you happy. Im not downing drug users but Im saying that turning to drugs just because your friends are or because it seems cool isnt a decent reason and my guess is you arent mature enough to enjoy it.

I say that with very low knowledge. Most jobs you will go into that will pay you worthwhile ammounts of money will ask for a drug test. I origonally was going to become and airline pilot but got shut down thanks to my astigmatism. Regardless knowing and having a goal in life can keep you drug free just knowing that if its in your system you may not have an easy time getting the job.

You can do what you want and know maybe you have a job somewhere that won't care or won't know. But every time you have it or every time you use you are risking huge jail time and a record for life. Is that worth feeling cool with friends. Use it responsibly if you do.

---------------

Some people on the internet will also tell you its fun to break the law every chance you can. rebel ect. Well I tried that game and it didnt work out. Even petty theft or vandalism can stay on your record for the rest of your life. If you do commit a crime I pray for you that you are under 18. from then on you are on your own. Being a minor isn't an excuse to break the law though.

Just be smart kids do stupid things. we all have we all will again. Just really be carefull on how stupid of things you get into because a mistake as a kid can **** the rest of your life.

my rant is concluded.

pretty much be smart. don't abuse drugs treat women right(don't ferget yer rubbers) and try to follow the law...you won't beat the law they catch up to you.
And make sure you play..lots...and lots of paintball.

·
12,110 Posts
Bubba, your a good man. Serve your country well, and if you do go to war, remember what your fighting for, and come home safely.

You gave some relaly good advice. Heres some of mine: When encountering a jihad waging *****, always remember; two in teh chest, one in the head, and if you dont know if he's dead, make sure he is. You may be an infidel, but you've got more guns.

See you around

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
oh dear god, u asked for a tl;dr on 1) a post by bubba 2) a 2,000 post party 3) a important post on morals

...yeah, suck it up and read it, not that hard.

So bubba is shipping out east? Gl man, godspeed.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Bubba, I really want to thank you for supporting us. Even if your across the Alantic Ocean it still means a great deal to me and it should for most of us here. Just watch what you eat down there and get used to the environment, orgamisms survive better when their adapted to their envionment (science helps). Good luck and thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts