Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
sucks man, unless your joking. not being an a** but that happen's alot.

sorry for ya. and i was loving the "everyone else had more sex than me" ...[ooowooo]

-Vince

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
p8ntballweird said:
I'm doubting this...
you're not even 15 yet...
parents wrecvked?

edit: well if you're paralized from the waste down why the hell are you on pbf at thsi point in time.
Your right,Since im injured there is no way i can be on a computer,the computer will just shut off on me

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
that sucks...doesnt mean that you will be like that forever. A guy i know that played goes to my highschool and played on the baseball team with me was paralized from the waste down from football his freshman year. The doctors said that he would be like that for years...he was only like that for a year

just hope for the best

sorry to hear about that...glad that you are ok though

this better not be a joke

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
perverted.. like screwed up

anyway im not gonna be an ass and doubt u.. sucks man, im not sure wat to say

·
Registered
770 Posts
That sucks dude if it's fo' real... moreso if it's permanent. and "Life is Over" is the only attitude that'll make that statement true.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
JTUntouchable said:
That sucks dude if it's fo' real... moreso if it's permanent. and "Life is Over" is the only attitude that'll make that statement true.
You wouldn't have a great outlook if this had just happened to you

·
Registered
322 Posts
wow man i rlly feel sorry 4 u
if this is a joke though u will get so much flaming...

hopefully it will get better...and u will be able to walk again and maybe even play paintball again

best wishes

-Kev

·
Registered
770 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
You wouldn't have a great outlook if this had just happened to you
Look dude, I've had my time of crippling injuries. I'm STILL recovering from it. I thought that everything would go to hell for me too.. but I realized it'll only be that way if I keep that attitude. THEREFORE... there's a difference between having a great outlook, and a totally negative one. I simply said that a negative one isn't the way to go. It doesn't mean that homeboy should just get over it, and be happy go lucky... but my advice was to not have such a negative way of thinking.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.