Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its not a Tourny or anything but were goin up to Payson, AZ tommorow for the weekend to play some woodsball.. its like a 4 hour drive and weve been planning it for like a month. Its supposed to be our last summer deal before school starts and yesterday i was getting off a horse a i landed halfway on a rock and my ankle just folded right up. I can barely walk on it and its like twice its normal size.. Pssh.. my luck.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still.. ive riding horses and stuff my whole life and ive never been hurt getting off one till now :'( thats life i guess...

Maybe itll be better in the morning and ill be able to just grunt it off

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
well i just got back..awesome day..

Ankle pains went away once the adrenline kicked in
Noot to brag and i know half of you could royaly kick my ass but i think my team did pretty damn good.. got 3 hits the whole day. 1 on my right bicept(sp) and 1 on the back on my right bicept(sp) and top right head.

That was a blast.. were ghoing to start doing that WAY more often now.

Thanks for all your help guys.. honestly if it wasnt for some of you helpin me out and teliing me what ill need and all i probably wouldnt be playing and id be missing out on alot.

EDIT - Also, i lost a trigger frame screw today but luckily had my handy ducktape with me so it worked for then but were can i get more of these screws? also, do they make ones that can be tightened by hand?

EDIT 2 - Ideas on were i can get screws?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts