Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive always wanted an mp3 player but have never gotten around to saving for one. today i found an older 20 gig ipod in the school parking lot. i think im going to keep it. theres some good stuff on it, then theres some stuff that a 6 year old would have like dragon ball z quotes. overall i think its was a good find. how much do the cords cost?

·
Registered
830 Posts
um, bad person much? turn it in to the place you found it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
they left there stuff unsecured its there problem. In the army you leave something somewhere and someone else needs it they can acuire it no questions asked. they should have kept track of there stuff. It would be a different story if it was say a wallet.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
they left there stuff unsecured its there problem. In the army you leave something somewhere and someone else needs it they can acuire it no questions asked. they should have kept track of there stuff. It would be a different story if it was say a wallet.
were not in the army, were in high school. :sly:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
lessons learned. its all about life doesn't matter if you are in the real world high school or college they always apply everywhere in some way. you aren't gonna get some good citezen badge or even a pat on the back. You will end up annoying some secritary and making her file some paper work. Then the ipod will get stuck in the drawer and depending on policy you might even get it back after x number of days months or years. sometimes though it will sit in that drawer untill its an intesnsely old relic. OR the secr. throws it in the drawer then takes it home for her kid who has always wanted one.

from the way you said it in your first post you made it sound like Im lucky because I found this. That means you already have that mindset. Its yours now who cares what other people say. try ebay for the cord.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
rustyness said:
i heard that if someone gets their ipod stolen and reports in their serial number for it, when the new person that has it plugs it into their computer to load music, the ipods location can be found? maybe i was lied to though. i personally would just return it.
How? You don't need to have some account or anything to load music or delete music onto/off of an mp3 player. All you are doing is plugging a USB cord into the computer and MP3 player, then it will open a folder thing where you can delete music/add music. You don't need to have an itunes account or anything like that.

Cool that you found one though. If I found one in the parking lot at my school...I would keep it too. Like Bubba said, it's their fault that they dropped it and didn't notice it.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
If your using an I-pod for Dragon Ball Z quotes then it deserves to be taken from you

·
Registered
445 Posts
idk just turn it in, no one claims it, keep it, some one paid for that, i would hate if i lost somthin like that, and id give mad props to whoever found it and turned it in

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
rustyness said:
i heard that if someone gets their ipod stolen and reports in their serial number for it, when the new person that has it plugs it into their computer to load music, the ipods location can be found? maybe i was lied to though. i personally would just return it.

lmao MAYBE you were lied to

dude is it like the old ass ones that has like buttons instead of a scroll wheel

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its like a early 2k5. that was the first thing i thought of when i found it, if you dont care for your stuff it will get taken, and if a senior is listening to dragon ball z they deserve to get it stolen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts