Dye two piece barrel (Boomstick)
X7 low profile with speed feed
Soft paddles

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Getting soft in your old age...

I envisioned the Trbo rating scale to peak at a 2 for this - with a max potential of 5 without doing some custom "home shop" work.

But I'll go with the 3/10. There's really nothing there to contribute or attribute to the theme or adding to the flow of the marker.

If you're running HPA - removal of the expansion chamber, addition of macro line, keeping the fore-grip. Matte black back, matte black tip, and subbing out the blender for a TechT kit so you can run a standard hopper....would score higher.

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
Getting soft in your old age...

I envisioned the Trbo rating scale to peak at a 2 for this -
ehh, 1 being stock, barrel, X chamber and hopper got him an additional 2 points. i didnt count the e-grip because you can get those stock on A-5s

D

·
0 Posts
If you're looking new, any of the hoppers ~$75 on up should be acceptable. This is inclusive of:

Rotor
Spire
Prophecy
Pinokio
Halo Too

(I believe the vMax dropped to $65 - but if it hasn't it should be on the exclude list)

Everything EVERYTHING EVERYTHING is preference driven. Trbo will say his Rotor hasn't let him down. I have had issues with mine but I just stopped shooting ****ty and small paint. Miller won't use one if you pay him to.

Once you hit the upper price points - this is going to be true across the board. Some individuals will say that the item is worth it, some won't. I like spools. Miller likes spools. Martix won't touch those finicky buggers.

Truth be told - there is no wrong answer. There's just items that are better values than others (as communicated via our collective opinion(s))

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
how are you getting rid of the cyclone, after a short search i cant find anything on how you are managing this. Cyclone is built into the marker and i have not found a mounting plate or anything that would allow you to bolt up a normal hopper

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts