Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i ogt it for my birthday..its a limited edition plaque of metroid prime, it was hangin in my room and i though some of you fans might wanna see it...oh AND IF YOU HAVE ONE POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i know its extremely blurry, kuz its in a frame, in the red box is the number plaque its 12062/15000 and the red circle is the nintendo logo.. and the hexagon thingy is the name "SAMUS" well enjoy post urz if u got one

·
Registered
379 Posts
wow...gamecube sucks
wow...you suck. Honestly gamecube is the most underrated game system of all time. Too many people saying it sucks haven't played it enough to have an opinion or haven't even played it at all. Metroid Prime is my favorite gamecube game i own, and that game owns most the exclusive hits on PS2 and Xbox.

Okay now that I got that off my chest, thats awesome predator! I wish one of those came with my game. In curiousity, did you get the regular or player's choice version of Metroid(yes there actually is a difference, the first one has some cool glitch tricks i can point out).

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, it didnt come with the game i got it seperate, and i got the regular verison, i reserved a copy

·
Registered
303 Posts
Metroid Prime rules. I think that gamecube is better than x-box or ps2. My friends have them. Gamecube is the best system out right now. With the funnest games, like Super Smash Bros. Melee, Metroid Prime, and many others.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I own(ed) all 3 systems. The Xbox is far superior to both. The PS2 is alright, but has a lot of problems. The newer ones are suposedly fixed.

The Gamecube is the worst. It has a few games but most suck. The graphics are not near up to date and there is no online play. Also everygame requires you to have a Gameboy and a Hookup to use the special features (multiplayer).

The Xbox has the best graphics, best online play, and the best games. And it has Fable, need I say more?

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
I've played all three systems as well. Aside from GC having the minidiscs, most of the games are geared to younger kids(6-14ish).
PS2 isn't bad. It has a good mix of games for all ages.
I have the Xbox. It's got great graphics, good games. Biggest flaw is in won't let you play DVD's with out the remote. Not that it mattters since I have a dvd player.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Gamecube is for people who enjoy games. Nintendo is, has, and always will be the greatest game company. No series of games compares to the zelda series. None. And you might as well refrain from saying otherwise because it'd be pointless to argue other wise. Zelda is so far ahead of other games, and it always takes risks when it creates a game. It doesn't just stick to the surefire mold that most games go by.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Soory, but the Zelda series after the NES has fallen downhill. If you want a game outside of the "surefire mold" get an Xbox and Fable.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
off topic people lol

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
Gamecube is for people who enjoy games.
ohh...so the people who own PS2 and Xbox hate games? lol that was honestly one of the STUPIDEST statements ive ever heard.

Unless your under the age of 13...the only good game for Gamecube is Resident Evil. Metriod prime is OK....i just never got into it. But other then that...all the games are lil cartoony "im gonna knock you out but not kill you because we want to keep a Everyone rating!" Its so stupid. Gamecube for kids under 13....i could understand that...but when you got PS2 and Xbox with REAL games....like Splinter Cell...Raven Shield...Socom...Grand truismo...Grand theft auto.....why the hell would u want to play Super smash brothers over those games????

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pshhhh super smash bros. OWN you

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, btw has anyone ever played the LOTR ROTK game? man that game kicks ass!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
ohh...so the people who own PS2 and Xbox hate games? lol that was honestly one of the STUPIDEST statements ive ever heard.

Unless your under the age of 13...the only good game for Gamecube is Resident Evil. Metriod prime is OK....i just never got into it. But other then that...all the games are lil cartoony "im gonna knock you out but not kill you because we want to keep a Everyone rating!" Its so stupid. Gamecube for kids under 13....i could understand that...but when you got PS2 and Xbox with REAL games....like Splinter Cell...Raven Shield...Socom...Grand truismo...Grand theft auto.....why the hell would u want to play Super smash brothers over those games????
Ha, there are lots of other games besides those two. Take Eternal Darkness for example, if nintendo was so protective over a false "kiddy appeal" then how come they would allow a game as violent as that to be a gamecube exclusive. There are tons others, pretty much all the sports games are also on gcube, conflict desert storm, soul calibur 2, and also btw SSBM is rated teen. The point is Gamecube can have games that pwn without having people explode or saying #$%$ you all the time(referring to the games rated e). If you seriously judge games by their content ratings then that is sad.

And to whoever said gamecube's graphics are the worse is pulling facts out of their ass

PS2 GPU-147.456 mhz
GCN GPU-202.5 mhz
XBOX GPU-240 mhz

Source:70 reasons to Buy an Xbox(Xbox Magazine Promo)

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Adaminator said:
Ha, there are lots of other games besides those two. Take Eternal Darkness for example, if nintendo was so protective over a false "kiddy appeal" then how come they would allow a game as violent as that to be a gamecube exclusive. There are tons others, pretty much all the sports games are also on gcube, conflict desert storm, soul calibur 2, and also btw SSBM is rated teen. The point is Gamecube can have games that pwn without having people explode or saying #$%$ you all the time(referring to the games rated e). If you seriously judge games by their content ratings then that is sad.

And to whoever said gamecube's graphics are the worse is pulling facts out of their ass

PS2 GPU-147.456 mhz
GCN GPU-202.5 mhz
XBOX GPU-240 mhz

WOW....... PWNED

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kickass games 4 gamecube

1.SSBM
2.Metroid prime
3.LOTR ROTK
4.enter the matrix
5.bounty hunter
6.FFCC
lostsa others, i aint got time to name

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Flatliner105 said:

Uhhh no. smash bros owns those games, because smash bros has unlimited replay value, and modes and challenges that truely test your abilities and other crap. Yeah i sure as hell would want to play smash over those games because i own a couple of them, and have played the others...

And WTF is wrong with a game that isnt ultra violent perfect graphics blah blah blah. Some blood and bodies doesnt make a game, its the freaking gameplay and creativity that makes the game fun and worth playing, and very often using cartoony, or simple graphics can play a massive role in that. And quit bashing games because of their content rating, thats a pretty bad excuse to bash a game... Raven shield sucks on ps2, and socom is crap. Yes iv played both extensively because i own both ps2 and gamecube. Im not even going to start to list the games that gamecube has that are great, because theres too many.

PS2 GPU-147.456 mhz
GCN GPU-202.5 mhz
XBOX GPU-240 mhz

Right on, thanks for saying the crap i was too lazy to type.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts