1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the Mini if my dreams...
And I bet yall can guess what color scheme it is too
:p

In any case, it has a Critical trigger, a NDZ Spring Kit (lightest spring installed), the Trinity Inline on/off ASA, J&J Edge Elite Barrel Kit, and now I'm just wondering what bolt to get

I'm torn between waiting for Lurker's Mini Eigenbolt or buying a TechT MRT Delrin Bolt.
I got Lurker's Golden Poppet and Eigenram for my F8 and LOVE it, so I really want to wait and see how the Mini bolt turns out
On the other hand, I can get an MRT bolt here locally

Any thoughts?

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
You're going to be waiting a LONG time if you hold out for the Eigen bolt or what ever Lurker decides to name it.

Oh, one moar thing:

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew someone would say something like that

I'm waiting for tomorrow and better lighting
:)

Apparently Lurker is almost done with the Mini bolt AND the Shocker bolt though, so look out!
:D

·
1,298 Posts
Oh yeah, you're the kid who doesn't own any lamps or decent artificial lighting...

Maybe I was thinking of something else from Lurker that's going to take forever...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would say be careful with the Techt Bolt I bought one and it didn't work at all it was cause all kinds of velocity issues and prevented me from playing at all one day,I'm still looking for a new bolt, and Techt has yet to respond to my emails. Anyway sounds like you have an awesome Mini AZN hopefully you get some pics soon!

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since the shop is local, if there are any problems I can get a refund or exchange

I just think it's kinda wierd that something TechT wouldn't work
I've had some problems and they've emailed me right back too, so maybe they're just getting real busy

In any case, here's some eye candy!
:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
:looking that is one sexy Mini definitely the best I've seen!!! If the shops local that's good then I'm still a little confused about the Techt issue I know there a good company. I always love your color scheme just looks insanely badass!

·
1,298 Posts
In any case, here's some eye candy!
Nicest looking Mini I've seen but to conform with my personality I must say something negative or point out where it is lacking so here goes. Needs red regulator and forgrip/board housing.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yall think I should get a red foregip and battery door? I like it the way it is right now, the red is only an accent and not a huge blob, and I got the red invert logo on the foregrip :p
Do they even make a red reg? I'd get one if they make one, but I'm not sure if I'd be willing to wait for the reg to get anno'd

And ZOMG FROZEN!!!
It's an all stock DXS 48/45 tank, so it still has the DXS reg on it

·
1,298 Posts
The DXS tank reg is in itself longer than most
Same thing as a Ninja reg IIRC.

EDIT: When I made that last post no one had posted since 11:27 (my time)

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Perhaps the new DXS reg's are the same, I know they made them smaller

I have one of the super long older version regs

Lolz on your edit, Frozen

·
1,298 Posts
I open threads a couple at a time. :(
I'm thinking that Ninja made the PE and DXS regs...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts