Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She won't give me 500 dollars of my own money.

I sold my 4-wheeler for 2000 dollars which she didn't even let me see, she just put it in my bank account. I was planning on using 500 to buy a Shocker for myself. I asked her about it and she got all pissy and started to cry about how I needed a car. Then I was like why the **** can't I have my own damn money and she was getting mad and **** for no reason.

My mom is a ****tard.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I need to make it a requirement that no immature little ****s can post in my thread.

I might just not come out of the supporter forum for a couple days.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Don't dis your moms man.

She's just being a parent. what would you use your 500 for anyway? paintball?

She don't want you to piss your money away, cause you'll want it when your older, garunteed.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
128shot said:
Don't dis your moms man.

She's just being a parent. what would you use your 500 for anyway? paintball?

She don't want you to piss your money away, cause you'll want it when your older, garunteed.
If you understood anything about tournament paintball, you would understand why I need another gun.

Now go play in the woods with your sniper A-5.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
As fun as it probably is.

Is there any real money in it? hells no.....not unless you play your cards right. I'm very doubtful you'll be that successful. If you are, by all means............

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Barber said:
If you understood anything about tournament paintball, you would understand why I need another gun.

Now go play in the woods with your sniper A-5
Exactly.

If you're playing a big tournament and first place is $600 and your main gun breaks down? Or what if one of your teammates guns break down?

Being an active tournament paintball it would be a good idea to always have a backup gun.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would be quite pissed if I payed over 2000 dollars entry at chicago and my gun went down after the first game and I didn't have a back-up.

"Is there any real money in it?"

Yes. If you win, you get a lot more out then you put in.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Barber said:
I would be quite pissed if I payed over 2000 dollars entry at chicago and my gun went down after the first game and I didn't have a back-up.

"Is there any real money in it?"

Yes. If you win, you get a lot more out then you put in.
Excuse him he plays chess he's not cool enough to be good at paintball... :devil:

lol <3

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Just crunching numbers. By all means, if you think you're actually, realistically (i hate that word), good enough to win money to make it cost effective, go right ahead.

Just like my other hobbys, though, it just doesn't happen for me.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not saying I will be able to make a ****load of money from it, but I could break even pretty easily.

Besides, paintball is like the only thing that makes me happy, so why not play as much as I can instead of having to sit out becuase of gun trouble.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
If thats the case, I don't know what to say really.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts