Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah this really sucks. thursday night my dad got really drunk (hes an alchoholic) and him and my mom got in a big fight and he hit her a bunch. Then she tried to call the police so he shot her. Our neighbours heard the shots and called the police. So my mom died in the hospital and my dad is in prison. I think im moving to Alabama to live with my aunt and uncle.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I'm real sorry to hear about that. That sucks really bad. I hope things work out for you in Alabama.

I don't mean to be an ass, but I hope you're not joking. This wouldn't be a funny joke.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im serious. I know it sounds wierd i just dont know what else to say
I have no idea what im gonna do without my mom

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks alot guys. How long is a jail sentence for killing someone? cause I never wanna see my dad again

D

·
0 Posts
hmm hes in prison already.. damn te judicial system there is fast.

so who are you living with right now?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss. Since you live in Texas, I would imagine there is a good chance he will get the death penalty in which case you won't have to see him again.

Smalls: he probably hasn't been convicted yet, but given the cirumstances it's not likely he'll get off. He's in 'jail' until the hearing.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Holy **** man. I am soooo sorrrrry to hear that.

My advice, just live with someone else whos close to you until you're 18 then start off fresh. It will be hard but I think it's the best you could do..

1 - 20 of 60 Posts