Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is nearly stock, but I've decided to post it just to get some sort of input.

Naughty Dogs Intimidator
-Frenzy 127.4
-16" Stiffi
-CP on/off
-CP Roller Trigger

The rest of the stuff
-45/5000 Pure Energy
-eVLution2, no Z-board, nothing special... yet.

I plan on upping this thing like crazy, getting a barrel kit, maybe a Techna Trigger... as for now, whatcha' think?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys, I plan on getting a new hopper as soon as I get some cash. What else can you all think of that would improve this bugger to be a hardcore pimped out gat?

·
Registered
754 Posts
how about you drop the pile of **** board...hahah..i'm kidding naturally. thats a sweet uber board and hearing it dry fired makes it sound even better. you should make a vid and post her up on here for us all to ooooo and awe at. you should get a new hopper. and then sell me your egg for cheap

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
10/10, sweet man. nice milling and barrel. would definatly like to see a vid of you ripping on it also

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone has a camera to make a video with, I would be more than willing. Haha, I'll see what I can do to get ahold of my friend's.

Thanks guys!

By the way, I named it Fred.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes... yes they are... My screws in my grips were lost, and I had these lying around and they were the same size... a temp fix for a temp problem.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
dark_lord333 said:
Yes... yes they are... My screws in my grips were lost, and I had these lying around and they were the same size... a temp fix for a temp problem.
Yeah, hater chip it. New reg... and please throw your egg into the nearest recipticle.

Its really nice, but you get an 8 because your gripframe screws are rusted. rollin:

Keep the stiffi

·
Registered
754 Posts
slap a vlocity on it and like spray paint some flames on there and like put shoe polish all over the bolt to make is SUPA SLIK!!!!........that was my noob comment, but a vloctity would be nice, take that str8killas sticker off there, you dont even like miami rage.......

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
PaintBallBryan said:
slap a vlocity on it and like spray paint some flames on there and like put shoe polish all over the bolt to make is SUPA SLIK!!!!........that was my noob comment, but a vloctity would be nice, take that str8killas sticker off there, you dont even like miami rage.......
lol nice. Yea the gun is pretty sweet but get a new bolt kit for sure

1 - 20 of 25 Posts