Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All year long, we've had neighbors who park their big fat Sebring in the driveway. Now it'a shared driveway so normally it's not a big deal.. I may mention that we have room to legally park 3 cars behind our house

today it snowed a lot. my roommate has problems getting in due to our driveway being on a hill and him having a truck. He went over to task them if next time it's snowy that they could not park there. Instead of obliging, they got defensive and told him that it's their right to park there and that he shoudl park onthe road if he can't make it in.

My roommate was naturally upset so started looking at zoning laws; guess what? It's illegal to park where they are parking because it's technically a city access road!

Tomorrow he is going to the city office to complain about it; after that he is calling their landlord and letting him know what is going on. If it still happens we're getting the car towed:)

legal action is a ***** ain't it?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
He's asking because he's 16 and doesn't understand grown-up things like parking spaces at places of residence and how they work :rolleyes:

if they're gonna be dicks, they deserve what is gonna happen to them.

·
0 Posts
I'd be worried a little bit now about neighbours looking for any little reason to report you to city council or police and stuff as payback for whatever will happen to them. You gotta be careful once it goes down. But otherwise, nice going, douchebags should always get screwed for being douchebags.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Your roommate sounds like an old man.

I like his style.

The only thing that I am confused about is the following:

martix_agent said:
my roommate has problems getting in due to our driveway being on a hill and him having a truck.
Now I have a truck. In fact we have 6 trucks. And it snows a lot here. We got at least a foot just the other day. We also live on a hill. But none of us have problems getting the trucks up the driveway. And only 2 of the 6 trucks have 4x4.

So what type of truck does he have that he can't even get up a driveway in some snow? :shrug:

-Jin

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

So what type of truck does he have that he can't even get up a driveway in some snow? :shrug:

-Jin
a tiny s10.

there were poliece at he bottom of the hill all night waiting fro people lot slide donw, that's how steep this hill is. To make matters worse you can't come down the hill because it's a one way street going uphill.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts