Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well...the old thread was...well, old...and was kinda cluttered. So, I decided to delete the old one and make a new one. I also got a new trigger while I was in Florida over memorial day weekend. Actually I bought the trigger in Georgia while we were driving down...but who gives a damn :hug:

**SPECS**
Black Nerve
Team Edition Nerve board (couple more levels or rebound than normal Nerve board...also has NXL full auto and a slightly higher ROF)
CP short reg
CP rail
CP roller trigger
Dye Sticky 3's
300psi Dye guage
SS Freak back
SS inserts
14 in. AA front
Running off a 68/4500 max-flo w/ dye Rhino cover
fed by a V35'd Halo B w/ rip

**VIDEO**
CLICK HERE TO WATCH!

**PICS**

^click each one to enlarge^

EDIT: just took these for a guy on pbn asking for a couple pictures comparing the size of a Nerve, to that of an Ion.

Next time I play I will get a good video of it.

So yea...rate away and feel free to make upgrade suggestions. I plan on slowly upgrading it more and more, getting a Ton Ton trigger frame, New Designz Equalizer bolt, New Designz vented back plate (not sure on which color (either black or silver) or design), New Designz ported manifold, a Hybrid 15* vertical adapter if it will fit with a TonTon frame, possibly a New Designz Slick Shot hammer shaft, and a New Designz LPR tester so I can fine tune it. I am also somewhat considering a Predator board...but not sure.

So yea...rate away!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flowbob said:
good choice on the roller, i love them. pretty sick gun

9.3/10
Same here. They always have a really smooth feel to them. I was debating between this or a NDZ Slik roller trigger...mainly just decided because I saw it at a little shop on the side of the freeway and it was only 30 bucks...but I am really really happy with it. Just have to put a little blue loctite on the threads of the trigger pin because it slowly unscrews itself after a while. Thanks for the comment.

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
8.5/10 Nice gun. I've been contemplating picking one up since the price drop. If sp releases another gun (or brings back the imp) and the prices drop again, I might have to grab one.
there coming out with another gun in the near future although the impulse is done. Smart Parts is still selling them jsut b/c they have some many stored.

9/10 those ups u said will be sick

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just took some pictures outside since it is sunny outside and I am bored...I edited the 1st post and took the old pics out...and put the new ones in.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

·
Registered
57 Posts
10/10
sickness... that gun looks nasty

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
9/10. Still looks sick.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts