Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I decided to not get the cop car cause it sounds like it has a rod knocking. The guy was hurtin bad for money so I bought 2 blazers from him for $500 both run and drive. I am picking up the other later this week.

This one was flipped but made it out with no mechanical damage, just body damage. This one has some good body parts that I need and a pretty nice pioneer radio and keyless entry in it too. This one is going to be a parts truck and the other I am giving to my g/f since she doesn't have a car yet.

Holy crap im tired these 16 hr days are whoopin my ass..:hug:

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
They're both a little rough looking, but for $500 I think you did fine. Now you've got plenty of parts.:)

D

·
0 Posts
my buddy had an s10. never got it on the road though. sold it and got a f150.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, I went and changed the plugs and wires on the blue one today and started it up and found out the thing doesn't have any of the exhaust from the cat back. I drove it to my house (about 1 mile) and it was loud as ****, didn't run worth a damn like that either. So I am gonna pull the muffler off the black one and put it on the blue one and see how she runs then.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah its a fun little project. It will definatly be a nice lil truck when its done (the blue one :) ). Now I'm not quite sure what to do with the black one once I use the parts off of it that I need. It will still have a running vehicle minus exhaust and a few interior/exterior parts. I might pull the body off and build a small roll cage and make a blazer dune buggy lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts