Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after weeks of consideration, my friend has finally put his blue invert mini for sale, and I put my offer in and I'm getting it. $280 for the gun (which I have used, and saw him use for a full day last week, so I know it works fine), an evolution 2 hopper, a jersey, and a squeegee set. Good deal, right ?

Anyways, just wanted to ask what I should get for the thing, and things to look out for/tips on using the gun.
Getting it tomorrow, going to play with it Saturday, can't wait ! Also wanted to say thanks to everyone who answered my questions, you were big help!

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
A better mask. :D

Then a better hopper.

After that, bolt, springs, and a v4 poppet. THat's all that you should bother replacing. That will make it shoot even smoother, slightly more efficient, and make maintenance easier and cheaper due to no longer needing to reaplace the entire poppet.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
As for the bolt, I the stock one is pretty decent, so if I were you, I'd try and hold off until the Eigenbolt from Lurker Paintball comes out
It's apparently super gentle on paint, and lets even the mini shoot the brittle stuff
(We all know that Mini's make smoke screens with high end paint)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As for the bolt, I the stock one is pretty decent, so if I were you, I'd try and hold off until the Eigenbolt from Lurker Paintball comes out
It's apparently super gentle on paint, and lets even the mini shoot the brittle stuff
(We all know that Mini's make smoke screens with high end paint)
Link for a release date/price please :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts