Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this hat at Newbury Comics. I think it owns, allthough Im sure Yankee Fans dissagree. Personally I think it'd be better if it didnt have the "Yankee Hater" text on the side of it, but oh well. Comments/Oppinions/Flames?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As much as I hate the Yankee's, I kinda have to like them. I mean, without the Yanks the Sox would win too much. The Yanks have been there for us in the past. Giving us a hard time, sh!tting on our pride. That's going to make it all the better when we win. Then we can take the biggest sh!t to ever been shat. (on their pride.)

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Try to win when it counts next time :)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i really could care less if someone wears a yankee haters hat

yankee fans dont need team hating merchandise because our teams record can do the talking for us. And i know boston fans cant say the same, so keep wearing your hats or whatever because thats about as far as you will get.

Other than that, i think the hats pretty funny

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Lol, a lot of Boston fans aren't Boston fans. They're anti-Yankee fans. They usually don't know **** about baseball.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Go Cardinals! St. Louis all the way baby!

I like the hat....espescially since I am....not fond...of the Yanks.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Xley, you may be right in some cases, but I'm not one of those cases. I've been playing and watching since I was like, 6.

NYY said:
i really could care less if someone wears a yankee haters hat

yankee fans dont need team hating merchandise because our teams record can do the talking for us. And i know boston fans cant say the same, so keep wearing your hats or whatever because thats about as far as you will get.

Other than that, i think the hats pretty funny
Oooh I cant belive you said that man. NYY, have you ever been to Yankee Stadium? You say thier record speeks for themselves and you dont need team hating merch? Every year I go to Yankee Stadium twice to see Yanks vs Sox, and I must say, what you previously states is buuuuull shiiiiit. Outside of Yankee Stadium and across the street they sell T-Shirts and Hats. Most of which are anti-red sox. I've seen shirts there say say "Nomar Sucks", "Pedro Swallows", and then they have shirts of some douche taking a piss on the Sox logo. But I guess your right, you guys dont need any team hating merchandise.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i said we dont need it. Does that mean some stupid fans still wear it? Of coarse. But our record is more than enough to shut and red sox fan's mouth

1 - 20 of 28 Posts