Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me(48yrs) and my son 11(yrs) tried paintball this summer and love it. We have only been out twice but will be out a few more times before the season is over. Our local paintball field has walk on Wednesday where everything is free except your paint and they charge $35/500 so we will be back every Wednesday till it snows. Cant wait to learn and leave feedback.

Jade

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya we must have went 15 times last summer. Just picked up a tippmann bravo jne for Christmas we both love it

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
Hmmm, great? More like umm, durable?

If you ever want to go out more often or upgrade consider HPA or an Emek
You really like the emek lately don't you?

Wednesday where everything is free except your paint and they charge $35/500 so we will be back every Wednesday till it snows.
This is a horrible deal. This equates out to a $140 case of 2000. Most fields will charge around $60 for a case of 2000, even if you add a $20 field fee and air in for each of you, you end up at $100 with 4x as much paint

Outstanding! And Tippmann makes some great gear.
That's debatable

·
Registered
47 Posts
You really like the emek lately don't you?

This is a horrible deal. This equates out to a $140 case of 2000. Most fields will charge around $60 for a case of 2000, even if you add a $20 field fee and air in for each of you, you end up at $100 with 4x as much paint

That's debatable
The emek is a better long term investment in my opinion.

But if you just want a gun that shoots maybe a spider will be better...

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
The emek is a better long term investment in my opinion.

But if you just want a gun that shoots maybe a spider will be better...
Not as a first marker no way. They have only played twice and the emek doesn't give you too many options and is $320 on its own. Remember you then need tank, hopper mask on top of that, cheap tank and a decent mask and hopper, add in $150, so you are at $470 and remember, he needs a setup for him, and his son. With a emek you are at $940 without a pod pack, barrel swab or anything else like gloves/pods.

For that same $320 you use to get ONE emek, you can get TWO azodin blitz evos and have $40 left over ($140 each, as long as you don't mind red and silver)

Blitz gives you basically everything a new player wants in a marker. E-frame, eyes, double finger adjustable trigger, regulator, clamping feedneck, on/off asa and if I remember right modes on the board as well

So let's run this again with the blitz Evo

Prices are 2 of everything

Blitz evos $280
Tanks $100
Hoppers $100
Masks $100

So $580 at the same spot at above, yes he could still use pod packs, pods, gloves etc but all the basics are in that $580

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts