Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes thats right, im pricing EVERY SINGLE one of my baseball, basketball, football, and hockey cards. i have sooooooo many, its crazy. but yes, im pricing every single one, itll take a long time, and yes im crazy, i know these, but my destiny is set and i must continue onward with my journey!

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
good idea, ill go see how much my pokemon cards are worth

*****5.3 hours later******

damn, i can sell all of em for 35 cents, or i have an offer from a 9 year old for half a pack of winterfresh and a bouncy ball

definatly going the gum and bouncy ball

·
Registered
176 Posts
i had way too many pokemon cards to count and i sold them to a cardshop for 350 (when charzords (i think they are called) were going for 50 bux a piece!)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, you all may not believe me, but I used to play Magic the card game when I was in 7th grade. I have over like 10k cards in the cardboard boxes all sorted out and stuff.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i hate all cards with a passion except for playing cards with either the 60 most wanted terrorists, or ones with nakey ladies on em. wait, never mind, im jsut gettin into the yu-gi-oh craze............ok, im done with it

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
last year i sold like 500 mtg cards for 50 bucks. They were all from 1996 or so, my bro gave them to me because he didnt play them anymore, and i profited from them. I probably got ripped but oh well.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Woah! People are selling cards?! My feet are on a box of MTG cards my brothers collected. In total, they've given me about 3 huge cardboard boxes full of them. I bet I could get some good money for that cardboard.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts