Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 14 i just got my first ever marker. i got a custom 98 with double trigger. it rules i love it :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah spazy, i have one as well, youll have solid gun performance with just a good barrel, for pretty cheap too. 30 to 50 bucks is all youll need for that. Other than that the rest of upgrading options wont help that much, expansion chambers maybe, nitro if you have all the money on earth. ps your avatar kicks ass, as does slipknot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haha sweet dude! That Tippy will last you forever! Just make sure you oil it after every game and a nice case to sleep in :rofl

Look at some J&J barrels as said above or even check out the lower end Smart parts!

*************.com
^favorite place to shop! :tup

Huh it's not letting me put up a URL. I'm new to the forums so could some one explain?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Slammed!

·
Registered
201 Posts
98 customs own...and yeah...the first upgrade you should get is a better barrel. the stock barrel sucks. look into cp one pieces...you don't really need anything more than 12 inches...if you get a 14" it will just go 2 inches farther than the 12"

·
Registered
77 Posts
12 to 14 inches on the barrell any more and I WILL PANCAKE SLAP YOU!!! but in al seriousness, the CP is an excellent choice as is the J+J and the low end SP barrells (teardrop, progressive) of all of them I have used the J+J and the Pro. and they are both excellent barrells although I wil say the J+J clears barrell breaks alot faster

·
Registered
263 Posts
A little defensive, aren't we?

I'm calm, I was being sarcastic/joking/har har har.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts