Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell me what i need to know...upgrades...etc...

my setup: invert mini ALL STOCK, VL Force Constant feeder, 3000/48 tank, ****ty mask, Stock Barrel. I like the trigger, so dont post about that please. If you have any upgrades, please try topost links where i can buy the upgrades. And dont go too expensive. I want nice stuff but not expensive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You could upgrade the barrel or get a barrel kit.

Or you could get a new bolt (Techt), it'll cost around $25-$35, depending if you get gold (aluminum) or delrin.

Here's a video on the TechT bolts for the Mini:
YouTube - Techt Invert Mini Paintball Gun Bolt Upgrade

Also a Spring Kit (TechT)

Here's a video on the Spring Kit:
YouTube - Techt Invert Mini Spring kit Demo - Also for the BT Tm7

Here's a video for installing both:
YouTube - Invert Mini Upgrades

I guess to could change the grip if you wanted.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
hold the phone, if you have a crappy mask then that is absolutely your #1 upgrade, the tank would be #2 seeing as your only going to get around 6-700 shots off that tank, and then last i would upgrade the hopper as well, so seeing as that all will set you back a good $200 start with that and then worry about the marker

·
Registered
7 Posts
hold the phone, if you have a crappy mask then that is absolutely your #1 upgrade, the tank would be #2 seeing as your only going to get around 6-700 shots off that tank, and then last i would upgrade the hopper as well, so seeing as that all will set you back a good $200 start with that and then worry about the marker
Yeah, you are right. Mask, Hopper, Tank, THEN gun.

I thought he meant gun upgrades.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts