Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: I thought there was a computer section, but I didn't see one. I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

I've been playing a lot of online poker lately to make some money while I am in search for a summer job. Which by the way has got to be impossible for me to find. Anyway, I decided to take some of my winnings and buy myself a new monitor. It's a Dell 2001FP, and it supports 1600x1200 resolution. I can play 4 tables of online poker with no overlap (as you can see from the picture). It also has an S-Video input so I've hooked up my PS2 to it, and it's got picture in picture. It's pretty damn sweet and huge (20.1 inches), and I just wanted to brag about it :p

(pictured next to my old 15" LCD)

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Screwedupmonkey said:
what program do you use for online poker?
Usually Party Poker, but I move around a lot getting bonuses from various sites.

The one in the picture is Party Poker with a table mod (makes it less distracting).

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
UB is badass because of Ultimate Buddy. Every site is pretty close in every other aspect though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
Disclaimer: I thought there was a computer section, but I didn't see one. I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

I've been playing a lot of online poker lately to make some money while I am in search for a summer job. Which by the way has got to be impossible for me to find. Anyway, I decided to take some of my winnings and buy myself a new monitor. It's a Dell 2001FP, and it supports 1600x1200 resolution. I can play 4 tables of online poker with no overlap (as you can see from the picture). It also has an S-Video input so I've hooked up my PS2 to it, and it's got picture in picture. It's pretty damn sweet and huge (20.1 inches), and I just wanted to brag about it :p

(pictured next to my old 15" LCD)

i got the same big ass monitor too. this thing is freggin sweet!!! i got mine right before last xmas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts