Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i'd like to thank everyone who gave me any information over the last couple of weeks, before and after the (hack on the site :(

After much debate, and financial thought, today I picked up my new marker. I feel that I looked long and hard for one. I went from Custom 98 to A-5 to Auto-Cocker to Base Impluse to Rat or RatJR. I wanted the RATJR... But today I went up towards Baltimore to my "local" PB shop (Outdoor adventures). As I said I had it down to RAT JR (online) good price at $575.00 no vision, but I'd have to pay shipping cost, as well has have to pay for shipping if I ever had a problem, as well as be without a gun for a few weeks etc.. (you guys now the deal..)
VS.
an IMPLUSE GameFace Thunder for $625.00 no vision.. At the end of the day I laid out some cash.. .ummm credit :)

$625.00 Thunder IMPLUSE
$179.00 PMI 88ci 3000 LP tank
$119.95 HALO B Hopper
$35.96 Shocker No Rise CCM (also fits IMPLUSE)
$22.46 Dye Tank cover
---------------
Grand Total = $982.37 + tax

It's a big hit, but after looking around I believe I got a good deal on the GameFace Thunder!

Thanks again for the advise!! I can't wait for the speed ball and the woods ball this weekend!

-JS

:devil:

·
Registered
410 Posts
what ups does the gameface come with?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOLOL..

A) No I didn't get Vision, I want to get the W.A.S. board as a future upgrade. I'd figured I can test the gun out first without the vision.
And I must say although I am a "newbie" this gun shoots plenty fast.

B) http://www.gamefacepaintball.com/gameface/gameface.nsf/impulse?openframeset

Thuder Impluse features:
* lightweigh custom Game Face milled body
* Vertical regulator to bottom line set up
* Tapeworm
* 14" Tear Drop Smart Parts Barrel
* Blade Trigger
* custom center feed port (what ever that means?)

C) Do I have any money left to play this weekend? ehhhh... "NO" but the gun looks cool on the floor new to my bed!! :) Have you look outside at the weather in D.C. / Maryland tonight, it sucks, RAIN, down pouring, Can't play paint ball int he rain with an eletronic marker!!!

Later,
-JS

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yea,

Also wanted to note that the "Dang" thing is heavy!!
I was a little suprised buy the weight of the whole setup.

For some reason I thought it whould be lighter or not as noticable.

Whoerver I don't think that I'll be thinking or worrying about that one the game starts.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
heavy?hmmm....probably because of the halo...but other than that i cannot think of anything else. and congrats on the new gun my brotha! have fun

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
impulses are fairly heavy, thats why. and then u add a 88ci tank and a halo, you got yourself a pretty heavy weapon

-edit-

just noticed it was a thunder impulse, so it should be a little lighter than a stock considering its had body milled off.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mitch[Rapid] said:
wtf?? ^^

anyways.. even if you get the was board ... it is capped too around 14-16.. so u think your gunna have a 25 bps gun now.. u wont
There is more than one topic on the thread. Thats WTF.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mitch[Rapid] said:
wtf?? ^^

anyways.. even if you get the was board ... it is capped too around 14-16.. so u think your gunna have a 25 bps gun now.. u wont
"wtf?"

just so u know was is NOT capped at 14-16 it is uncapped

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Mitch[Rapid] said:
wtf?? ^^

WTF

Are you ****ing kidding me? ECS is free and its capped at 30. WAS is uncapped and has debounce so its going to be fast.

You can't be serious...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts